Upholstery question

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I would think that simply prespraying with a good fabric prespray, allowing a little dwell time, and then flushing with a higher flow tool like the DriMaster or Sapphire would do the trick. No?

The Clean Machine

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Micro fiber is a lot more durable them most think it is....

the best pre spray mix for UPH that I have used on just about everything with out a single issue is....

1 gallon warm water...
2 oz of boost all
8 oz of fabric shampoo
2 oz of citric

Just adjust the mix to what ever size sprayer you are using....
spray it on and take a brush and work it in some and with a little heat...it will clean it up with no problem...

IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3931.jpg

101_3781.jpg

100_3519.jpg

works every time..........

Reactions: J Scott W
Used Flex powder on the microfiber. They had Stanley clean it last time and the hardened febreez area did not budge. Turned out great. Also removed some ink with q tips and solvent. Flex got the remainder out. Normally I use fine fabric. Decided to try something stronger. Cleaned up great.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Judson O2 no hot sauce.

I hate that rinse but ya gotta use it, I guess ?

Do not let it sit in an extra tank you use once in a while.

Only Mix what ya need!

Goes bad and is flat Rank in the truck. Bionic Pond water, lol

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I can't believe somebody cleaned it and it didn't come out. Febreeze just rinses right out. I had a chenille hard as a rock and it just came right out. What's Stanley steamer cleaning with.
I carry the shampoo but rarely use it. To hard to rinse, I prefer fabric prespray

Gene

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
Used Flex powder on the microfiber. They had Stanley clean it last time and the hardened febreez area did not budge. Turned out great. Also removed some ink with q tips and solvent. Flex got the remainder out. Normally I use fine fabric. Decided to try something stronger. Cleaned up great.

Good thing you used a Qtip... Some solvents can still cause delamination of the glue and fabric...

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I hit microjunk with an enzyme powerburst.and then fab pros uph pre spray agitate and rinse the nastiness out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom