Upholstery

P

pitmaster

Hey guy's be easy on me this is my first post. Anybody no of any good all around upholstery cleaner in powder form?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Good question.

Are you looking for something mildly alkaline for synthetics and colorfast natural fibers, are something acidic for natural fibers that are prone to cellulose browning and color bleeding?

Or a product to use as a prespray.

Give us some specifics, and you'll get a good variety of answers here.

And welcome aboard!

P

pitmaster

a prespray for hair and body oils on the arms and the back of sofas

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Bridgepoint Bio Break and Pros Choice Prozyme are both safe on synthetic fabrics and colorfast blends and some durable natural fiber fabrics.

Just be careful with products that have a pH over 10; even some synthetics (esp nylon and acrylic) fade or bleed when the pH is higher than 10.

There are plenty of products that fit this description; these are two I've used.

P

pitmaster

I have had bad lucky with Liquid in the past tipovers droped bottles and i dont do much upholstery

-JB-

Name
JB
I'd be remiss if I did'nt...

Sebo's Duo-P
duo2.gif

http://www.sebo-vacuums.com/frameset.htm?dir=Products

... admittedly I've never used it on upholstery, but I have a hard time seeing how it could fail.

Name
I'm Rick James
pitmaster said:
I have had bad lucky with Liquid in the past tipovers droped bottles and i dont do much upholstery

You know you can make alot of money and increase your ticket by adding Uph. Do you have alot of ex[erience cleaning upholstery?

P

pitmaster

Not something i really like to do I like greases and nasty restaurant im not really in to doing residential carpet or upholstery i only have about 60 that i do I like commercial but it pay's the bills at the end of the day thats all that matter

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You could always break your gallons down into quart bottles, so there is less of a chance of spills. Then if you do spill it at least you won't lose nearly as much. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom