UpholsteryCleaningExperts.com are legit

check this link most people search fro upholstery cleaning wont have a bunch of cookies from lots of carpet and upholstery cleaning companys. This is the official link from Google
https://adwords.google.com/select/AdTar ... reviewTool
and They are always #1 on Yahoo for "leather furniture cleaning" "upholstery cleaning service"
"upholstery cleaning experts" furniture cleaning experts"

Just check with the google tool bar copy and paste it to your browser. I would never false advertise and encourage everyone to check this out before joining

My email and number are as follows
support@UpholsteryCleaningExperts.com
(888)808-SOFA

Its sad one mean person would spew such slander. I hope you check again and apologize

I did not slander you, I RECOMMENDED PEOPLE SEARCH FOR THEMSELVES!

You did not state it was a PAID SPONSOR AD, you said #1 which implies natural organic search results. I checked it using Webmaster Tools - Search Engine Result and it does not see ads (like most people). I searched Google, yahoo, etc myself and did not see your listing 1-10 on page one (I also missed your PAID AD) IMHO your ad is misleading

You are a spammer, I have received several emails from you myself.

You may think I'm mean, but someone may trust my opinion, so I must give it. I'm only trying to help my friends, and for that I will not apologize. I'm just calling it as I see it.

M

Mark Imbesi

danieldelcaribe said:
Its sad one mean person would spew such slander. I hope you check again and apologize

DUDE, you haven't experienced SLANDER..........yet!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I went through the searches and they didn't come up even when I was on the phone with rep from the website. When you said it was my browser I checked and my browser was clean. It gets wiped out every morning around 4:00 when my machine does its maintenance and scan

FCC said:
How would I not be better off putting the money I would send to you into my adwords account?

Even better yet, build the RESULTS FOR YOUR OWN WEBSITES in the natural organic listings!!

CapeCleaner

No luck here either. Did a broad search on Google for "upholstery cleaning service" and then narrowed it for local results. Upholsterycleaningexperts.com was not found on the first three pages of either search. I did an organic search which, I believe, is the manner in which most people use the various search engines.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Who the hell searches for upholstery cleaning service?

Most just look-up or call the local carpet cleaner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom