Urine & 30 Vol peroxide???

Rescue

What are some of your favorites for urine? I am picking up 30 Vol. peroxide today because I have seen it work great with organic stains. What about urine?

Greenie

Had trouble finding 40 vol locally, so I went with the 20 vol, worked well, was low cost, and you could use it liberally without thinking you just put $10 of chem on one stain. And if you screwed up and got some on you it didn't burn.

Mikey P

Administrator
I buy it 3 cases at a time.

The beauty shops dont stock gallons and if you order a case you'll run out nad have to wait two weeks or more.

40 lasts longer on the hot trucks.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Greenie said:
Had trouble finding 40 vol locally, so I went with the 20 vol, worked well, was low cost, and you could use it liberally without thinking you just put $10 of chem on one stain. And if you screwed up and got some on you it didn't burn.

that us..local shop stocks 20vol so it is easy to get easier on us.. we usually have white hands at least 2-3 times a week
dave

Able 1

Name
Keith
Is peroxide ok for pumps? On the 20vol. I had it said something about contact with metal and no acid contact... any pointers or is that all bs?

Keith

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I used about a gallon of 30 volume on urine stain house carpet today, it also helped to get out felt marker on the carpet

I just put a pint in my multi sprayer along with odorcide and filled up the jug, all urine stains disappeared but peroxide alone doesn't seem to help the urine smell

Sure seems like a better way to go then buying a bunch of OSR or stain magic. Stain Magic would have cost me well over $100 when the 30 volume cost $2.50 per pint

I can't get 40 volume either

Mikey P

Administrator
Who will be the first Supplier to private label Peroxide?

I dont know about you guys but when I walk into a urine or coffee pit, the first thing I do is take my trigger sprayer of 40 and blast away.

Then go about vacuuming.

-JB-

Name
JB
Steve...

I just put a pint in my multi sprayer along with odorcide and filled up the jug, all urine stains disappeared but peroxide alone doesn't seem to help the urine smell

The two products work on two different principals. One encapsulating, the other, Oxidizing, correct? Is it reasonable to expect them both to be able to work correctly when mixed together.

Just asking.

Oh chem. guru's please address.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Mikey P said:
if you think 20 is bad on your hands wait till you get 40...

Yep, twice as bad.

you should have a contest and see who it stupid enough to dip their hand into a bucket of 40 vol..
that would be awesome..i would kick in something on that one

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Can get better deals at your local dairy supply.

They use it to disinfect their stalls.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Hey can you give the phone number and addy of Sally's who ever goes through them?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Steve...

Quote:

The two products work on two different principals. One encapsulating, the other, Oxidizing, correct? Is it reasonable to expect them both to be able to work correctly when mixed together.

I don't know and maybe Larry or Pemberton will/can answer the question. I know people are mixing odorcide and OSR together with good results so they say. I just know I want to get away from the OSR because to me it is a pain to use really hot like they say it needs to be and doesn't seem to work as consistant at urine stain removal as the 30 volume is

waiting 30 minutes for something to work and then not have it remove the stain is a problem to me

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I think the developer already has an additive to make it flow better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom