US Products evolution wand spray pattern

DevilDog

Now they need to explain to everyone why they advertise a 16 inch wand when it only sprays down water 11 to 12 inches wide!

Think of it, what is the point.

I really think this wand has a chance to be good, but some tweaks really need to be made.

The best one is reducing this wand to 14 inches and getting the thing jetted properly.

Then I think they have a real winner.

http://devildogtodd.wordpress.com/

DevilDog

John Watson

They have known about this problem for a few months, Think they might have recalled or at least have their dealers and reps check out the ones in stock before selling and notify the buyers to check their wands for this problem. Or maybe they are thinking if no one changes their jets who would be the wiser. Sorry to hear they screwed up your schedule but they got you to sing praises for them. Maybe this is how they build cheerleaders. Sorry just calling a spade a spade.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Todd i agree with you, it should be smaller. But when i changed my outer jets to 110's it sprays almost the whole width.

John, i agree with you also, but they could have handled it much worse. I swore i was never going to hear from them, but i did in less than 2 hours. I cant help but be impressed with that.

DevilDog

Well yes, that is the fix. What is amazing is that they would send out a product claiming it to be a 16 inch wand...and the damn things only sprays in an 11 inch pattern. I mean really, what is that about?

It does make you wonder who is running the show there. If that is their attention to detail you wonder how accurate the testing is.

Didn't anyone, anyone, notice that this 16 inch wand only cleaned in an 11 inch pattern!! For Christ sake, wake up people.

http://devildogtodd.wordpress.com/

DevilDog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom