Used Orbitec 17" Defender auction

Mikey P

Administrator
http://www.orbitecsolutions.com/new_page_2.htm

Winner pays shipping (my guess will be $150 from a UPS store who will need to box her up)

Bidding starts at $200 and ends Friday night @ 8PM PST

Used maybe a dozen times, has some rust on the base so a rattle canning is in order.

Great for smaller commercial or pre scrubbing residential. Very easy to use and lift.

Mikey P

Administrator
Like I said, used a dozen times. Tip top shape

It needs a rubber ring around the head which I'm sure Clark would love to donate to the cause.

Mikey P

Administrator
$1.495 new.

Clark says if you want to send the rusted parts to him he'll repaint it all and put a new rubber ring around it @ no charge.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I throw in a coupon for a free gallon of Snake Oil & 5 Commercial Snake Skins (you pay the shipping) for the lucky winner...

Mikey P

Administrator
leave it to a drunk Irishman to go in reverse on an auction..

So for you out of towners there is the option that I send the machine to Clark/Orbitec first to be refurbished and then he'll send it to you.

Personally, I would just sand it and rattle can it and order a rubber strip form him (at no charge)

Mikey P

Administrator
Clark says he do a complete refurbishing including a whole new powder coating, switches and a spray system and tank shipped for $350.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
$600.99 & I'll still give the second place bidder the snake oil. Would make a nice demo machine for my new sales guy.

D

dirt smackdown

Ohhhh!!! 450 dollars in food stamps, a moose sack for chewing tobacco aka his nut sack..., a pine cone, and Ill pay the rest with new trident layers? everybody wants to be paid in layers. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom