using cimex to lay prespray at resty

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
The last couple restraunts Ive done I have layed the prepray down with the cimex and fibermax pads through the grav feed solution tank. It has worked great from here on out thats what im doing on the restys. It gives such great aggitation the extraction is a breeze and the results are so much better .

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Jon,
We do the same except with a 175 (I don't have a Cimex, yet). We will sometimes do this on first time rest client and always on Nasty Dragons etc. saves about .5 to 1 hour everytime!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
same here scrub it with 175 but i prespray before. i dont have a tank..

Name
Lee Stockwell
I do several restaurants that way. On the 175, instead of a solution tank I have a Hydroforce type injection tank. Hook up a solution line to a hot sink in the kitchen.

It takes five minutes to set up and the time savings along with improved quality is priceless.

It takes the dread out of some of the rat nasties.

Thanks,
Lee

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
that works great.

nowadays, i prescrub Punch in with the Cimex, the OPE with the Orbot.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I have used maroon pads but I now have switched to 19" brushes on the Versa Pro. Brushes need to be broke in first, scrub some rough concrete for 15 minutes or so. Lee, I also use the Hydroforce to prespay and add a little extra to the rough spots.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i use a tan floor pad. i hear some people use a red pad.. i use a bonnet to run over residential (green striped bonnet) when its not real bad..

Name
Lee Stockwell
In this case I'm not using the HF as usual. I am feeding solution thru a 3M instalok driver and usually a red or tan pad. Water line runs to the buffer and detergent is inducted via the HF dema valve. Solution tank on buffer holds concentrate detergent. Allows covering more ground and putting down more solution quickly. Putting it thru the buffer gives much better results than just prespraying and following with buffer.

Thanks,
Lee

N

nwhmbiz

Prespray then steam it, followed by cimex it will not wick near as much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom