Using the Air Hog Plus and Customer Tap Water Pressure

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
royalkid said:
I call BS on the $75.00 per day gas bill. '.... I'd say my TM runs about 6 hrs or so...and at 2 gal per hour, that's 12 gals...12X$3.75=$45.00 and that's a 10 hr day....:roll:

You're right on the hours run, usually 6 to 7 hours 12 to 14 gals so $42 to $48. Gas is $4/gal here. Plus I drive about 50 to 60 miles, I don't work near my house. At 10mi/gal thats $20 to $24 there. Every day I would have to fill up because I would use over half the 33 gal tank, plus I don't like to operate with less than 1/4 tank. So yes my numbers are right. Using the vac booster lately the gas gauge barely moves from full on these long pounding days. I thought it was broken 8) .

S

sam miller

Way to go Art saving some cash!

I guess my Van and 405, I spend about $200 in gas a week. I work 6 days a week 4 to 5 stops daily. So I guess the moral of the story is stay away from a a PTO.

Or charge more!

Also drive time play alot I usually stay within a 30 mile radius! And with decent routing I get from job to job fast.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
sam miller said:
So I guess the moral of the story is stay away from a a PTO.

I really like the PTO but it is a pig. I'm just exploring options. What will gas cost in five or ten years? It never bothered me before but it is starting to annoy me as I use 3000 gallons a year.

S

sam miller

Better to be proactive then get caught with Your pants down. Iseeru

hogjowl

Idiot™
3% is not enough to make me worry with a lectroweenie and all the cords.

Maybe Art is the canary in the coal mine and eventually we will all be worried about it.

Who knows?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom