Vac hose Question !

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
It's been at least 15 years now.
How many versions of quik connect hose cuffs are currently out there.
An what manufacturer of vacuum hose is your preferred brand...
Just sitting out here at 4am.
Tidying my Butler,so she looks better rusting...
Truth is,I miss the industry just to move stuff around,is solace...
Would have been a solid 44 yrs in.
My favorite cleanfax was the original Downey version.
That had a great articles on Retired an older carpet cleaners...
Have a great an safe day all...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't know how many versions there are, but I just use the standard gray cuffs. And a couple of them are swivels where I want to get high tech, lol. I think all the other fancy cuffs are a waste of money.

The only thing that bothers me with them is when they get wore out and one breaks loose while I'm rolling up my hose. I"m thinking about permanently connecting the first 4 hoses into 2 100' hoses to help prevent that annoying problem

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I don't know how many versions there are, but I just use the standard gray cuffs. And a couple of them are swivels where I want to get high tech, lol. I think all the other fancy cuffs are a waste of money.
Try getting vinyl cuffs apart in cold weather and a touch of tendonitis in the elbows. You'll wish you had them then.

Green Glides and Cool Cufffs, the two most helpful items I've seen in 40 years.

Name
Doug B
I use the vinyl cuffs. Second hose on the reel has swivels on each end. Thought I would like that better as the lead hose, but if you need to keep the hose behind the wand from bumping something the swivel can make that more difficult. The short hose between my in-line filter and vac port has swivels also. That helps the filter to sit without wanting to roll.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom