Vacaway vs. Releasit??

Rescue

Is it safe to say that whatever Encap product I go with (from the two I mentioned) for commercial jobs would be okay. I have not used any of these and I am thinking of trying one of them. Does anyone have any input.

Joe

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
love the release-it..

havent tried vac-away...

they wanna send me a free gallon to try???

Jay D

Name
Jay D
release it sprayed in a fine mist is a little strong smelling but it works great cleaning wise.

RickL

Vac Away or Releasit

True releasit does have a kind of cough effect if spraying a fine mist and working right over it. Like on stairs with a spray bottle. However I don't have the problem with my multisprayer. Vac Away has a Strong chemical smell always.
The Releasit is safe for wool while the Vac Away states that it's not. And I have run into several offices, board rooms etc in some of my commercial accounts with wool carpet.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I with Poke-Chop

both good products, but Releasit (like nearly all encRapoos) aggravates the back of my throat and often gives me a headache

Vacaway is one that never has.
Even at strong dilutions, the slight ammonia smell of Vac-a-way is still much preferable and less aggravating to my throat and head, than Releasit

BTW boys and girls, I'm a two pack-a-day brown lunger.
anything chem that bothers MY tar stained respiratory system CAN'T be good for you tender pink lung peeps....

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, the VacAway spotters are what keeps me coming back to VacAway for my other vlm solutions. If it were not for that, I might as well order my HWE suppliers encap. shampoo.

Greg Loe

Release-it is the only encap product I've ever used with my cimex.
I also use it for upholstery cleaning. When I go back to hwe carpets that are maintained with release-it, the dirt just rinses right off.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I have experience with both. Both will empty your pockets without showing you a weapon.

That being said....you can find encap shampoo, encapoo whatever you want to call it, at about $11 a gallon works just as great. And it will not gag you like hulk hogan choking you at a wrestling match.

Of course do what you want.

Name
Jeff T
I have experience with both. Both will empty your pockets without showing you a weapon.

That being said....you can find encap shampoo, encapoo whatever you want to call it, at about $11 a gallon works just as great. And it will not gag you like hulk hogan choking you at a wrestling match.

I disagree completely. I buy a case of Releasit DS2, and 5 boxes of pads for around 500$ Canadian.
From that, I will make between 7-10k.
And knock on wood, I’ve never had a call back on any encap job I’ve done.
How is that not a good return?
I’m going to do 2 encap job’s this Friday, and it was quoted @ 3400$ for both.....
You guys just keep bitching about encap, and I’ll keep making the money...

Name
Swani

Don't tell me you're one of those guys that trys to Encap with simple green.

hogjowl

Idiot™

I disagree too.
You’re a moron who’s never done a dish test

• Haha
Reactions: Living The Dream

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Rescue, I have not tried a bunch of encap products. I have tried Encapuclean and the Releasit line. Of the two I greatly prefer Releasit and here’s why: Rick Gelinas at Excellent Supply and his team have an amazing service ethic and will advise, send samples and typically have the shipment to me in Alabama about ten minutes before I call them to order. I also use Releasit as leave behind spotter. Never a complaint. For me it is easy to use a product line that is consistent, predictable in performance and very very effective.
As for the strong odor, rubbish. However, I suggest you get a sample pack and see what you think.
This isn’t to suggest that other brands are not also terrific, but on my ugly van, it is Releasit.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
Rescue, I have not tried a bunch of encap products. I have tried Encapuclean and the Releasit line. Of the two I greatly prefer Releasit and here’s why: Rick Gelinas at Excellent Supply and his team have an amazing service ethic and will advise, send samples and typically have the shipment to me in Alabama about ten minutes before I call them to order. I also use Releasit as leave behind spotter. Never a complaint. For me it is easy to use a product line that is consistent, predictable in performance and very very effective.
As for the strong odor, rubbish. However, I suggest you get a sample pack and see what you think.
This isn’t to suggest that other brands are not also terrific, but on my ugly van, it is Releasit.
Could be wrong, but due to the age of this thread, they are probably talking about the older Releasit product.
And yes, I thought it stunk aswell...

Reactions: Living The Dream

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I disagree too.
You’re a moron who’s never done a dish test
E109EFFF-ACA8-457A-9119-BBEBC326B414.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ruff and hogjowl

Jimmy L

Name