VacAway

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
I ordered a gallon of Spot n Boost a couple of weeks ago, love that stuff, anyway I got an email from UPS that it was damaged in shipping. BTW that is the third time in 2 months that UPS has damaged stuff from suppliers, I received the gallon the next day, it was wrapped in plastic but nothing had leaked out, unless they put water in it LOL. VacAway must have gotten a notice from UPS too, today I found another gallon by my door to replace the damaged one. Just wanted to say thanks to VacAway for the great service.

SteveSmith

Just wanted to say thanks to VacAway for the great service.

Your're welcome Michael...

The thing I hate the most about UPS is their refusal to take responsibility for most of the damage they do. It is always the shipper's fault. Their standard reasons for something being damaged is "Loose cap" or "Single wall box was used".

Funny thing is, for gallon jugs, we hand tighten each cap and then tape them on so they will not become loose. We also use "Double wall boxes" for all of our case orders. However, when damage occurs, 9 out of 10 times they continue to say it was either a loose cap or we used a single wall box.....frustrating! ;-)

To be fair, UPS is great at picking up our shipments on time and every employee we have dealt with has been very nice and friendly. I really doubt that FedEx and the others are any better so we stick with UPS. FedEx employees seem to be the most UNFRIENDLY when they make a delivery here.

Steve

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Sounds like FedEx needs to got to a VAST seminar.... You can always count on Steve & Cynthia to do the right thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom