Vacaway's Cyclone & Dog Vomit

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I recently ordered Vacaway's sample pack, and got a bunch of their samples in the mail.

So far i've only got a chance to use Cyclone.

I used as a spotter with a job that had a major grey stain of dog vomit.

The client did tell me they tried to use Oxyblast? whatever it's called, that u can buy at the local grocery store, but she had no results.

I applied Cyclone to the spot as per instructions, let it dwell for a minutes, bloted and agitated with a small towel lightly/with my fingers. It foamed, and looked like the vomit was gonne!

Now here's the thing, most of the vomit was completely gone and the carpet looked great however there were 2 spots that looked like they were "bleached out", when i went to rinse out the entire room and that area there was a small spot 2 inches by 2 inches that i could notice it got somewhat bleached onto the fiber.

Overall the custy loved it, and was very impressed i tried my best to get that white bleach mark out w/ the rinse, but in my mind it is still there.

What should i have done?
What did i do wrong?

Overall im happy with Cyclone, smells great too, and it's awesome on air filtration lines.

Bill

TimP

The bleached out spots are probably due to the oxy whatever they used. The spot cleaner had a bleaching agent in it and over time removed the color. You can't rinse the color back in.

DevilDog

Well good for you....but you probably need some education.

You are not going to "clean out " a bleach spot.

Get to some classes soon.

DevilDog

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
DevilDog said:
Well good for you....but you probably need some education.

You are not going to "clean out " a bleach spot.

Get to some classes soon.

DevilDog

I didnt think i was going to clean the bleach spots, since it was my first time using cyclone, i wasn't sure if i used too much agent or if it was the previous agent that the customer applied...making user it was not a tech user error due to cyclone.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I won the spotting kit at MF. Good product but I'm not into the cherry flavor. Why do so many cc chems have fragrance?.

Albert

hogjowl

Idiot™
Because of people like ME who are always calling and complaining that their presprays and chemicals DON'T have fragrance!

Don't penalize the rest of us just because you are an anal little goober!

Greenie

Ain't no way Cyclone is removing any color, it's the Oxy.
How's your color repair skills.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Greenie said:
Ain't no way Cyclone is removing any color, it's the Oxy.
How's your color repair skills.

That's good to know.

I haven't tried it yet, just read on the threads here and learned from the guys talking on Pro Cleaners.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Don't penalize the rest of us just because you are an anal little goober!

Maybe it's a cali thing. I've gotten complains if I spike the pre-spray with citrus too much. If it smells like shit in the first place I can see hiding it with something. If it's trashed, all bets are off. I don't like colognes or perfumes either.

As far as the vacaway stuff there very good. . I've been using the pigout lately and does very well. The scent I come to find out is what gives it it's power so my bad. M

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom