Vacuum table for rug washing

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Like vacuum forming chamber?
Somewhat. More like what Lee says. An air hockey table. Seems to be a top with holes over compartmented vacuum chambers. They make them for routers and glass work to hold the piece of work firmly while it's being worked on. Same principle as a rug sucker but flat.

Reactions: DAT

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Probably going to build one that blows and not sucks. Dan offered me his table but with everything I went through to get down there I just didn't have time to take his apart and load it into my already packed rental van. I'll probably end up making one soon. Got a plumbing project i've been knocking out the last few days. I'm so busy lately I can hardly think anymore.

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Probably going to build one that blows and not sucks. Dan offered me his table but with everything I went through to get down there I just didn't have time to take his apart and load it into my already packed rental van. I'll probably end up making one soon. Got a plumbing project i've been knocking out the last few days. I'm so busy lately I can hardly think anymore.
You'd have more common sense if you would quit working late nights.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Nomad74

Tom Forsythe

I have seen a prototype a decade ago by a cleaner from North Carolina, Mike Zimmerman. Worked well on small rugs but cumbersome on bigger rugs. Rug sucker is easier to use on rugs up to 8 x 10.. Nothing is easy for rugs over 9 x 12.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
problably wouldn't be hard to make blow and suck. Flood the rug until it's clean, then reverse it and blow dry it. The peepee.com guy is a bit of a clown, love it when he tries to eat his product but his system seems to work pretty good. I notice that he doesn't detail the fringes. On some of the rugs he is folding up, the fringes are brown and stained. I'm not thinking of something as elaborate as his system but something where I can flood the rug with a hose, vacuum the excess water out and hang to dry. Strong enough to run a scrubber over it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom