Part 1
k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Qh5g4qnMok]

Part 2
k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHE_me6uKwYk]

Part 3
k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQFYHGWRwMEk]

Name
I'm Rick James
I bet if you wore your indiana jones hat and used your bull wip there would be less hecklers.

Great videos.

Farenheit251

That was good stuff.

You mention berber as holding alot of sand. I'm always afraid of pulling a row if I get to agressive. How often do you have that problem?

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Awesome Ron,
Thanks for making mention of Myself and my post in your presentation. Now I'm sure I'm as hated by most as you are.
I too believe that this is a critical step and it seperates the true Professional from the rest of the crowd.
Vaccing is not just part of a Dog and Pony show to seperate yourself from your competition, it is and should be a crucial part of your everyday operation. Just look at the evidence in Ron's canister.
I know that we're all in this business to make money, but c'mon lets do what were there to actually do. Clean Carpet.
You wouldn't want a mold remediator to leave the mold behind the walls just because you cannot see it, that's like an enema with a turkey baster.

vac.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
sweendogg said:
So where is the video of the demonstration?? Inquiring minds want to know! :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26549
You can also go to youtube, search for Happy Carpet Cleaners, and click on "More From: hcciam"

I only get the odd berber pull, very rare. The brush on the Cleartrak is quite soft compared to many other vacs. No worries of any blooming.

G

You wouldn't want a mold remediator to leave the mold behind the walls just because you cannot see it, that's like an enema with a turkey baster.

vac.jpg
[/quote]

Funny you mention that about mold "inside" a wall thing,cause if they have'nt changed it,in the early days you did not have to remediate,it was considered a barrier.Anyway back to vacuuming.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
WHISKER said:
Awesome Ron,
Thanks for making mention of Myself and my post in your presentation. Now I'm sure I'm as hated by most as you are.
I too believe that this is a critical step and it seperates the true Professional from the rest of the crowd.
Vaccing is not just part of a Dog and Pony show to seperate yourself from your competition, it is and should be a crucial part of your everyday operation. Just look at the evidence in Ron's canister.
I know that we're all in this business to make money, but c'mon lets do what were there to actually do. Clean Carpet.

vac.jpg

I had that exact vacuum. The owner would't let me spend more than 75 bucks on a vacuum. I went to the used vacuum shop and got the best 75 dollar vacuum they had. (We didn't own a vacuum for the carpet cleaning division before I started working there.) I hit the streets and started telling everybody about how much more superior my cleaning was to anybody else's and that I always vacuumed first, I got the carpets dry fast and blah blah blah... I went back for a redo because I was accused of not cleaning a room due to the fact that there were still dents from the furniture. She grabbed my rake and ran it over the carpet to try and fluff up the furniture dents and a cloud of dust came out of the carpet. She asked me to answer how a carpet that had just been vacuumed and professionally cleaned could create a cloud of dust like that. I didn't know what to say... I never got another call from that lady again.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Looked like dirt, not white powder, but it could have been carpet powder and dirt...

This was when I had my glide on my old POS wand before I increased flow. I lost a few accounts back then by promising the world and only delivering a faster drying carpet.

Once i got a greenhorn, bumped my flow, increased to 2.5 and got a bayco I was able to promise a superior clean and not be over-promising and under-delivering.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
WHISKER said:
Awesome Ron,
Now I'm sure I'm as hated by most as you are.
]

why would you think that, Jer?

side note, I'm the dude that turned on all the jamokes to Bissels over 7 years ago.
and even the cheapest $39 bagged model will out vac that Sherman tank you're using....fo reel
(that's if you really want to vac as much dry soil as practical in a timely manner )

who cares if they don't last as long?
You can buy a dozen of them for the price of one of those heavy antiques...
and you'll never have more than a $39 dollar repair parts bill either

(uh oh..I hear "Mr Royal" Jordan coming) :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
B&BGaryC said:
I had that exact vacuum. The owner would't let me spend more than 75 bucks on a vacuum. I went to the used vacuum shop and got the best 75 dollar vacuum they had. (We didn't own a vacuum for the carpet cleaning division before I started working there.) I hit the streets and started telling everybody about how much more superior my cleaning was to anybody else's and that I always vacuumed first, I got the carpets dry fast and blah blah blah... I went back for a redo because I was accused of not cleaning a room due to the fact that there were still dents from the furniture. She grabbed my rake and ran it over the carpet to try and fluff up the furniture dents and a cloud of dust came out of the carpet. She asked me to answer how a carpet that had just been vacuumed and professionally cleaned could create a cloud of dust like that. I didn't know what to say... I never got another call from that lady again.

thats why I like a clear canister. It really sucks when I get into a place and the dirt just keeps coming and coming, but its either remove it or face a situation like you described Gary.

WHat's even worse than walking into a house to clean their carpet and using some piece of equipment the owner may have themselves,
is to have the owner seem to make the carpet look cleaner than you left it by simply vacuuming it!! Now THAT would be embarassing!

Name
Eric Valentine
I had a neverending carpet powder job today. 450 sq feet of apartment grade polyester that was hiding a nice amount of crap. Took me about an hour to just vacuum it (I did your vacuum until nothing more comes out method), with most of the time vacuuming 2 small bedrooms and the hall. I can imagine how it would look right now if I hadn't vacuumed :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom