Vacuums....looking for wholesale prices

DevilDog

We are running a promotion for the month of June. The promotion gives anyone that uses us, or refers us, one entry into a drawing for a vacuum cleaner.

Since most of my clients seem to think the Dysons are the cats meow when it comes to vacuum cleaners, we are going to use that as the prize.

We have done this before and it has worked out well. Do any of you know anyone or anywhere I can get brand spanking new Dysons from at wholesale?

DevilDog

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I would use this promotion as a time to warn customers about Dyson's. They are able to pick up well because of their stiff bristles. Several mills have warned against there use.

Mikey P

Administrator
Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to give the winner 3 chicken dinners, a hot tip at the dog track and a $5.00 everasting gobstopper?

DevilDog

Who said i was slapping him in the face? I could be staring right at the family jewels!

DevilDog

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I thought you sold your company and are going to be living fulltime in the Philippines in June?

DevilDog

Eric, that was far too low of a blow!

Greg, I did sell my business....but I have three months before it is officially gone. In the meantime I want to make some money and get the new guy off to a good start.

DevilDog

Name
Shawn Forsythe
So, you want a Dyson at Wholesale.

This would presume that the seller, if a Distributor, would be selling you the vacuum cleaner at cost. Unless of course, you were yourself wanting to distribute the product. Which of course implies that you would not just be buying one, but many for resale.

Do you honestly think that either situation is feasible?

Do you want to rephrase the question, Todd?

I think what you really want is a Dyson at substantial discount off retail. Big difference.

Try BJ's Wholesale Club
They do their best to make you think you are buying wholesale
http://shop.bjs.com/Dyson-Bagless-Uprig ... ewprod.htm

Here's a coupon for another
http://kitchendailydeal.blogspot.com/20 ... -sale.html

Becker

Name
Becker
I'd been waiting for the latest installment of how Todd's World Turns.

Dysons are not a good choice.

I heard they failed the CRI testing.
(what it's worth I don't know)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom