Vacuums

Ron K

If you use a paper bag buy a new one every job and show or leave it with the customer to show how well they or their housecleaner is doing.
We use a Bissel and explain we use it because we feel it does the best job. We show our clients the proper way to Vacuum and say even the worst Vacuum in the world is better then one parked in the closet. It is a win win, you show how good a job they are doing or are showing them they could do better, either way it helps us out since a well vacuumed home is easier to maintain and it keeps their carpets cleaner longer. Just Friday we showed a customer her housekeeper wasn't moving the table and we found moths under it, we saved her rug, and now can charge her $17,983.29 psf to clean it in our rug spa .

Nothing wrong with a Kirby, but i'd only recommend the Heritage 2 series which are quite old and didn't weigh 5k lbs, or a Royal, which is the same thing. Not very much to its aesthetic appeal, but it does clean well. Also, it has a metal motor which sets it apart from most vacuums, which have plastic motors.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
a fresh belt and a sanitaire 887 is about the studliest vac I know of. however they really need fresh belts alot, if they could figure a way to get around the belt wearing out it would be the best there is. don't get me wrong they will still vac with an old belt just not anywhere near what they can with a fresh one.

the cheap bissel does really well, I have 2 of them for my personal home. the canister is small and if you use them on jobs chances are if its bad enough to break out a vac in the first place, you will need to dump the canister nearly every room.

what I really wanna try is the new sanitaire that is supposed to not wear belts out and is configured more like the bissel, I think its the 5845.

I was at my father in laws and they have a central vac system. I was really impressed with the vac power head they have, it is ran electrically, didn't seem to have a belt and was self leveling, hook up that thing to a truckmount and have a seperate power cord and I bet you could suck the chrome off a bumper.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's actually a cool "looking" vacuum too. Somthing to impress the home owner.

I couldn't buy one used....I just wouldn't feel right. lol

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Yes Steve. The central vac units are very solid.

All powerheads should have belt Alot of Beams and some others are geared.
Unless it is air driven.

The new Beam and Royal tanks that we have produce 120" of lift!! :))))

Get yourself a good tank with a Lindahus power head and you are on you way to stardom.

Powerheads are lightweight so lack the weight to force vacuum to carpet but they have sooo much suction it "should" make up for it. Just keep the bristles nice and stiff and should be good to go...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom