Vacuums

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
OK,
not wanting to start anything, but , for those that do vacuum LOL,
thoughts on sanitaire, ?
a couple locally, online auction, two different ones. , if they go really cheap may be worthwhile?
One is the plain upright , traditional 16 inch one is BUT shake out bag. Never use one like this. No tools.
Also there is one that is more modern, upright bagged, with the usual tools.

did somethng wrong, tried to link, but it did not work.

I know , I know,,, not your Sharks!!!! LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
I guess they fixed the belt issue ( 2005 ish era saw them failing within a few feet of use.) so I'd be tempted to go back to using one....Best performer of them all.

Reactions: Zaccattack95

jeffexe

Name
jeff
At this point. anyone who vacuums is ahead of the masses. Sanitaire has been a decent machine for years. we had a bunch during the janitorial years. I do not think a shake bag is a good buy though, we are looking for hepa quality these days. Plus shaking a bag is nasty on the job.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
At this point. anyone who vacuums is ahead of the masses. Sanitaire has been a decent machine for years. we had a bunch during the janitorial years. I do not think a shake bag is a good buy though, we are looking for hepa quality these days. Plus shaking a bag is nasty on the job.
I have a sanitaire commercial with a HEPA filter and edging tools. Much more professional than a Shark.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
any vac that doesn't have easy off hose to vac corners, edges and door jambs doesn't belong on carpet wagon.

this ain't rocket science

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Let me save you guys the time. Also sold by Windsor and Prochem used to. Durable and effective. Sebo rocks.

1616024905130.png

jeffexe

Name
jeff
we used elextrolux upright. 2 motors and bags at a lawyers office. It was pretty nice and super quiet mode was very helpful. Kind of like the proteam units today

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I guess they fixed the belt issue ( 2005 ish era saw them failing within a few feet of use.) so I'd be tempted to go back to using one....Best performer of them all.
If that’s true, then once my green vacs wear out or ugly out, sanitare is my next vac

The pig guy is a moron, always talking about edging. Stoop must me too weak to pull his vac hose off the wand to suck the edges

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Stoop must me too weak to pull his vac hose off the wand to suck the edges

or perhaps sees little virtue in using a $30K gas powered machine to do the work of a hunnert dollar vac

hmm...maybe this IS like understanding rocket science
to some of you

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
or perhaps sees little virtue in using a $30K gas powered machine to do the work of a hunnert dollar vac

hmm...maybe this IS like understanding rocket science
to some of you

..L.T.A.
Lame

The 30k machine is being used whether the carpet is vacuumed or not

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom