Van broken into

Someone broke into my van yesterday while I was out running errands. They got some pricey tools, but left some stuff behind. I am sure they will try to come back. My low speed got swiped. Also I have a color seal job tomorrow, but no more sealer. I had it in a tool box and they swiped that. Man I hate thieves.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Yeah, that would be one time I'd like to have a gun, when catching those sob's. My driver's side window was busted a few weeks ago in San Francisco along with two freakin parking tickets. No equipment but my helper's backpack was stolen.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Yeah, that would be one time I'd like to have a gun, when catching those sob's. My driver's side window was busted a few weeks ago in San Francisco along with two freakin parking tickets. No equipment but my helper's backpack was stolen.

I think the state of texas is the only state you have justifiable homicide over property.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Sorry to hear of your losses, a sign of the times of desperate people and opportunists.

I want to live in Texas if ever I move to the 'states.

:very_drunk::very_drunk:

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
That's really sucks. As hard as we work in this industry to run and afford this business. Some sum of the earth steals our bread and butter. Karma will get him.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I had a customer get robbed twice in one week not too long ago. They stole his RX20 the first shot and held him at gun point on the second robbery and stole his van. A GPS unit found the van later but no thief and not much left in the van. Both at the same appartment complex. Times are definitely tough for most right now. You have to watch your back for sure nowadays.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I had a customer get robbed twice in one week not too long ago. They stole his RX20 the first shot and held him at gun point on the second robbery and stole his van. A GPS unit found the van later but no thief and not much left in the van. Both at the same appartment complex. Times are definitely tough for most right now. You have to watch your back for sure nowadays.
That's one of my biggest fears.good luck fellow cleaner.

OHIO STEAM

Name
Ohio Steam
Someone broke into my van yesterday while I was out running errands. They got some pricey tools, but left some stuff behind. I am sure they will try to come back. My low speed got swiped. Also I have a color seal job tomorrow, but no more sealer. I had it in a tool box and they swiped that. Man I hate thieves.

I just bought a portable alarm with remote control, this one works on motion detector that has 360' range.......or someone could go with an old school alarm from the 1980's that detects movement, only bad thing is every Harley or pickup without an exhaust would set that one off.....when I'm in a home and can't hear anything outside, at least it will go off and intimidate the weak, and for those that aren't intimidated by that, I am going to put a outdoor flash trap in there, like the one you tie to trees to watch for deer, bear, etc...it will snap their photo, give off the FLASH letting them know they are caught and record it to a memory card, only about $100 for both items.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom