Van cooler...

Able 1

Name
Keith
I bought one of those plug in van coolers and it is the s-it... I plug it in when I get into my van in the morning, and cold beverages all day 8) . NO ICE PACKS!!!! I have it right next to my TM and it will keep it refrigerator cold!! I keep my peroxcide in there too, it's gettin hot here in Wi..

I tested it tonight let it run 4 hours and I didn't start the van I'll see if it starts in the morning, I rather test it at home. It has started like nothing happened on three hour jobs, we'll see.

001-3.jpg

Mike Draper

I bought me one as well, keep my tin foil dinners in there, then throw them on the Hx for a hot lunch. Damn, I feel like a high roller sometimes! 8)

Bob Foster

John Alzubi said:
I have one of these and one night left it on and the didn't start the next day.

I have one too and I used to have them even run the battery down in my big vac trucks. I tried it in my 1 ton Chev and it ran it down too. Best advice I would give is just run it in the day and unplug it at night. (and put some booster cables under the driver's seat).

If you take your coffee mug out to the truck in the morning we all know it becomes habit to grab it and take it in when you get back. You will get into that habit with ice packs too or use a single frozen 1 quart soda bottle and it will keep that cold enough in just a cooler and when you get home just pop it in the freezer.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
My Coleman didn't keep beverages as cold as I like them, especially in a hot van. Gave it away.

-JB-

Name
JB
If ya gots a DD you'll be okay, slide in yore SOL once the warm weather comes, wont keep up n will kill the battery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom