van lettering

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
What do you think of the placement and look of this lettering?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Personally I think your company name is buried. It is small and the X obliterates it. At 40 mph it will never be seen. BTW: The front fender and door can be a good place to locate the phone number and it then opens up other areas.

Last edited:

Beeks

Name
J.R.
what you do is nice and visible, but agree with Dave, hard to read your company name

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Whatever changes you make you might also conceder covering the glass with black vinyl or the see through black vinyl. Most carpet cleaning vans you can't see out the glass anyway.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Yeah I was going to tint them as dark as I can. Thanks for the input.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Yeah I was going to tint them as dark as I can. Thanks for the input.

Let me know when you are ready.......I will hook you up with the guy that has done all of my trucks...he is a tad more expensive then most but he has the highest quality tinting around...and he does excellent work......

and I see nothing wrong with you logos and colors...............

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I agree lose the X and go with white lettering. It almost looks angry with the X to me, not warm and fuzzy for a woman.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hate the design, I would have them rethink it. Have you seen Greg Crowly's version of Xtreme Clean? His looks much better. Maybe try something similar but different.

xtreme-van_zps4beafb1c.jpg

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Let me know when you are ready.......I will hook you up with the guy that has done all of my trucks...he is a tad more expensive then most but he has the highest quality tinting around...and he does excellent work......

and I see nothing wrong with you logos and colors...............

Thanks jim

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Richard, get that damn funky X off of there- looks like something from a japanese, dubed in english, Karate movie. Not gonna impress the 35+ woman imo.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Richard, get that damn funky X off of there- looks like something from a japanese, dubed in english, Karate movie. Not gonna impress the 35+ woman imo.

That X must be eye catching if that's all that bothers you?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
That X must be eye catching if that's all that bothers you?

Take a hint and lose the X. Time to re-design your logo. The X "Extremely" over powers the Extreme Clean. The wording gets lost and it is undiscernable if it is even a X in the first place. Think of other signs with an x placed over them. like No parking, No left turn etc... So, does your logo mean: No extreme clean to most people.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think Dave makes some good points. I don't mean that in any negative way either, just trying to help. The "X" over powers your name and looks as if it's crossed out.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
I have had different info. Some say the logo is not that important, phone # and services. I like the X- C logo because its easy to remember if some one sees it again. Rather than trying to remember someone company name?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Doesn't matter what you like- only matters what is likely to trigger response or turn off prospects. IMO the Japanese Ninja gangster X is a turnoff. Ask 10-15 45 year old women without letting them know it is already yours.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't know, I'm sure some of it is the size of market you're in.

I think most people are going to take your number down if they see it parked in their neighborhood cleaning.

However going down the freeway at 70mph...who can multitask like that?
I meant eating, texting and driving are difficult enough let alone writing too! :winky:

Seriously, "Phone & Service" I'm not sure that I would agree unless they have a referral or some reason to want to write down the number. I would think something would have to motivate them to be driving in traffic and want to write down the number. I could be wrong.....but I've never been yet. :biggrin:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
If the X is that important to you, cant you just make it smaller and/or put it off to the side?

At least on the van putting it in middle doesn't work, too big and in the way. IMO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom