Van Wrap Design

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think Lisa's photos are the best design on this thread.

It just seems like it would generate calls....and I think we forget sometimes why we have are logos on the vehicles.

It doesn't have to be a top of the line wrap with everything going on in the pics...it just has to be professional and grab people's attention along with letting them know what you do without having to look too hard.

Oh, and a phone number that's easy to find and read.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
EVERYONE in the area remembered the spot, and I kept that theme on my biz cards, magnets and any ads I ever ran. Keep your branding consistant and simple and BIG. Easy to remember.

Take care,
Lisa

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Keep it readable from a distance.
I've followed vehicles with signage I could barely read when I was right on their tail, let alone 5 cars back.

Should the name be the prominent wording or the slogan (ie eye/mind catcher)?
Read the name and know who to call, but the "headline" pulls them to the msg, compells them to call.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just make the "Carpet Cleaning" (or whatever you do) prominent and then the phone number.
As long as everything looks pretty and pro, it's fine.

Name
Bruce
There's a company that uses that same logo, I'll see if I can find a picture of it.

Edit: oops , thought I hit the quote button and was replying to the last photo in the thread.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Able 1 said:
Funny I just saw this one in the area.. Not that I like it, but the carpet roll reminded me of this thread

001-7.jpg

Most over used carpet van logo in the country

rick imby

Name
Rick
What do you do? I cannot tell from your pictures what you do. What is Tru colors? I don't care about Carpet Care--- I want CLEAN Carpets

You show a rug in the first one and you don't list that you clean rugs???

Lisa has the best decals on her van... I like the Grey truck with the smoke also.

Ok I just asked myself what the name of your company was and I do not know---I do not remember the name of the grey van.. GLS was Lisa's company.. I remembered that.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
BTW - The guy that did my decal work charged me $350 for it. he was just getting into the biz and just asked me to tell them where I got it done to anyone who commented on it.

Anyone who wants to use any of the design is more than welcome to. The spot is a stock image, you can find it, or one like it, almost anywhere.

here were my biz cards, I carried the theme through to all my stuff:

GLSCARD.jpg

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom