VARIO 2

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I don't notice and difference in the noise level with my 175 and Cimex. Both are very quite. I would assume the Vario is the same except for the added pump noise.

The Vario2 is a bit louder. The orbital action has a vibrating sound, and the pump transmits additional sound too. The noise level isn't overbearing at all. But it's not as quiet as a Cimex or a rotary.

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I've used the Vario in tandem with the Cimex. Good team. Now there is a need for cotton bonnets. I don't care for the non-cotton pads.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i remember seeing a cimex for the first time. there was a company with a tm and an cimex, one was scrubbing in shampoo and the other was using a ti 14inch wand to suck up the solution and the foam was blowing out of the tm and all over the parking lot. haha.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
LOL

That's what this is for... Foam-Guard

FOAM-GUARD.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Cimex with the big wheels is in another league in my opinion. I love the Vario and may get one to add to our OP machines but its not a Cimex. With the big wheels a Cimex cleans and handles like a dream.

I don't think you would be disappointed but if you are local I'd run them both.

Shorty was so smart to come up with the idea of big wheels! Hat's off to you Shorty!
View attachment 5843
Your years on & I just see this. :icon_redface:

Thanks Buddy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom