Vegas highlight moment

Mikey P

Administrator
Vegas highlight moment...

A business acquaintance, whom I've known for quite a few years now, has been running a 100% low moisture company up until recently. For some reason he bought a couple of truck mounts and stocked up heavily on all the best wands and Glides, etc.

He was hanging out at the GreenGlide booth and he made a comment that he noticed that my hole Glides don't pull as much grit and gunk out of carpet as my slot Glides do..

To which I replied, "yes friend, that's the way they work, slots are for filthy nasty carpet full of debris, and holes are for your nicer homes people maintain their floors.

followed by....

wait for it..

ready?

incoming zinger!

"and since when have you been concerned with actually removing soil from carpeting?"

Budumpbump!

šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I think the same thing when I occasionally rinse the hell out of carpet, run a pad over it after and see dirt.

My thought is, ā€œdonā€™t these hose guys care about removing as much dirt as possible?ā€

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
I think the same thing when I occasionally rinse the hell out of carpet, run a pad over it after and see dirt.

My thought is, ā€œdonā€™t these hose guys care about removing as much dirt as possible?ā€
So what happened to all those wands you spent all that money on? I might want one if you're willing to sell

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My kid mechanic( he ainā€™t a kid except to me)
is driving that thing back to Tulsa as weā€™re speaking. Talking to him on the phone, I told him Iā€™ve never been to LV. He said, you ainā€™t missing anything!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom