Vegas pics

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The translation is that the best way to own this industry is to shake hands with everyone….

even the Corky’s
I wish I could but I'm not capable of pretending I don't hate, dispise or dislike you.

I'm not shaking your hand if I don't like you...well unless I had COVID.

Then I'd do like Mike and spread the wealth...to my enemies. 😇

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You went there also? 😬

Screenshot_20210913-183647_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: todg and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
In or out?
Poor kid must be confused.
I don’t think he has it but he has a little cold and a cough. We kept him home from school today to watch him. If they see him cough at school then he needs to be home for 10 days and get tested. So we figured we’d just keep him home today away from the eyes of the teachers. We’ll get him tested and cleared so he can go back to school and cough all over the place freely.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I hear both John and Lora are down with it now. Maybe keep them in your thoughts.
Lora wasn’t feeling well when she arrived and before even seeing Mike. John was ok other than his normal aches and pains/back issues.

If she has it….she had to have been exposed before the show. Same with him I would think….

Reactions: Cleanworks

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
We just got home. We did the test at a Rite-Aid drive thru. I pulled up to the window, confirmed our appointment. They handed me a big swab to jab up my son’s nose and smear around. After swabbing both nostrils I put the swab into a little vile and sealed it. They said if he’s positive we’ll get a phone call and if he’s negative we’ll get an email.

My boy was a real trooper. He let me jab that thing way up there.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We just got home we did the test at a Rite-Aid drive thru. I pulled up to the windo, confirmed our appointment. They handed me a big swab to jam up my son’s nose and smear around. After swabbing both nostrils I put the swab into a little vile and sealed it. They said if he’s positive we’ll get a phone call and if he’s negative we’ll get an email.

Hopefully, there's no brain damage.

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
We just got home. We did the test at a Rite-Aid drive thru. I pulled up to the window, confirmed our appointment. They handed me a big swab to jab up my son’s nose and smear around. After swabbing both nostrils I put the swab into a little vile and sealed it. They said if he’s positive we’ll get a phone call and if he’s negative we’ll get an email.

Well, he’s my child, so there’s little hope.
poor kid, shitty music for eternity...

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom