Vegas Saigervision Unwrapped..

Name
Nate W.
I plan for the worst so I'm prepared when it happens....and it will.

I have three sets for every vehicle. The one they use, one in a key box that hangs on the wall and one set I have put away.

We lose keys everyday....we miss keys. Usually they show up, they were left in another vehicle or are on someones desk or were in someone's pocket.

They are $35.00 if they have the chip in them but cheaper than having a locksmith run out to get in a vehicle. :errf:

My friend used to lock his keys in his car all the time.... I bought a lockout kit and am able to get into cars in 10 mins.... I've also helped a lot of people get into there cars too.... I'm just a nice guy like that.... pay it forward...

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Tell you how I learned it? I locked my key inside at lunch and had to call a locksmith. Watched him do it. You unscrew the bracket and you can reach up and hit the power lock button.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
That would suck, we dont have any copies right now :shifty:

Thanks for the reminder :winky:

Being a Senior carpet cleaner who forgets a bit, I now keep a spare van and house key in my wallet. I've walked out of the house a few times and remembered as the door shut that I didn't have my friggin keys! I do keep a spare TM key in the van.....somewhere.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Just pretend you're an aircraft tug - and.....

http://www.sageparts.com/RAMPTECH-Ignition-Switch.shtm

743012%20Ignition%20Switch_am.jpg

Back
Top Bottom