Vehicle wrap ideas

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Matt. I know how it goes with money being tight and wanting to just get it done. Look at me. I don't listen to anyone because I have a plan and a vision. I know the steps I need to take. I ignore all the retards and white noise. I'm building a Brand. I have the end result of the marathon in mind, not the instant gratification. It took almost a year to get my wrap design figured out. Now I'm taking my time with the Promaster build. I'll probably be driving around for a month without a hose reel because I refuse to do something other than my pictured end result.

I got laughed at when I bought an Amtex, I got doubted when I bought the Sapphire 870, People told me I don't need a wrap, I get made fun of because I deliver flowers and gourmet brownies to my customers, people make fun of my Chevy Express van, I'm getting flack because I'm starting to put together a second van with a matching wrap, on and on. Honestly all the knuckle heads in the forums and FB groups wear me out. Every time I post a picture of something, I know I'm going to get 100 opinions. It's just all part of the game. Ignore them all, take your time, and stick to the plan.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
350 for design
That is very reasonable.

Damon,
You're right not to let other people get you down and to stick with the plan.

The real trick is to know how to ignore the noise and negativity, yet not ignore the correct criticism. Some can't take it, those who can will get even better. I don't think anybody here, who pays attention, has any doubt that you'd succeed and so would Matt.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Here's one of the wraps that have come from the guy that's working on mine.

Attachments

• 12688256_1132518676758862_5919253298706284655_n.jpg
    12688256_1132518676758862_5919253298706284655_n.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 264

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Yea... the MLM wrap sucks. Your website...or Facebook page...phone number. I get a job a week from people who see me driving around.
350 is ridiculous...so cheap. Pretty sure you won't take my advice as usual but a Professional for 350 is a no - brainer... no offense.

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yea... the MLM wrap sucks. Your website...or Facebook page...phone number. I get a job a week from people who see me driving around.
350 is ridiculous...so cheap. Pretty sure you won't take my advice as usual but a Professional for 350 is a no - brainer... no offense.
I consider your opinions every time. If this dude doesn't deliver, I'll take your advice and get Ryan to design it.

I gave myself a budget of $3k to design this truck and get the truckmount installed. I'm already at my max. Anything else will be out of pocket.

If I don't take anyone's advice, it's not because I'm ignorant, it's because I'm not able to

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
I consider your opinions every time. If this dude doesn't deliver, I'll take your advice and get Ryan to design it.

I gave myself a budget of $3k to design this truck and get the truckmount installed. I'm already at my max. Anything else will be out of pocket.

If I don't take anyone's advice, it's not because I'm ignorant, it's because I'm not able to
Matt on my original van I paid $3600 , canadian mind u, for a partial wrap. It paid itself off in a month and a half from people who said they saw my truck and called. Get your company logo , phone number and website on that truck and if you can spend as much as you can on it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Matt you are smart living within a budget... Something my wife constantly works to keep me in control.

Try to save some money and spend on a nice graphics update and even just a partial wrap or at least a large Block of color so to speak or readable large graphic.

It will not be bad money spent. It will help you as a professional look more professional and get you into those homes and commercial accounts you are desiring.

My best to you my friend.

Keep researching... And keep those questions coming so you can make this decision too

Ron K

In Seattle I can have a truck painted and lettered for less than half the cost of a wrap.

Also, we have paint shops operated by Russians and Eastern Europeans. Maaco style paint jobs for $400.

(Maaco was famous for painting chrome and turn signals - mask them yourself if you don't want them body colored)[/QUOTE]
Do Tell :headscratch:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

Attachments

• IMG_0642.JPG
    IMG_0642.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 245
Reactions: Bob Pruitt
Name
Lee Stockwell
Phone number higher, perhaps under name.

Lose redundant words.

To wit: "services " after "cleaning" in the name.

Also lose "cleaning " after each bulleted service.

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm not paying for that crap. That's a lettering, but wrap. And he tried to make it sound imporatamt by telling me his "designer" just finished it.

That looks like a 5minutes job. I don't want any characters of that design

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I want to see the cleaned up version of your little tardy guy. Weren't you going to put him in sailor hat or something?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You may want to say "we clean" carpet, tile&grout, hardwood etc. Center your service lines. Prominent phone number and website. Good luck Matt. It will be good to see you in a nice truck.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I want to see the cleaned up version of your little tardy guy. Weren't you going to put him in sailor hat or something?
Sailer hat? Really?

I'm talking to Ryan now about what it needs. I'm sure he'll come up with a good design on it

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom