Velo air mover

John Olson

Name
John Olson
:hopeless: No Richard you will be able to use the proper amount of equipment and not be limited by the power you have available or have the need to bring in outside power sources. You will be able to carry ENOUGH equipment on 1 truck instead of sending TWO or MORE trucks just to bring equipment. MATH is your friend brother....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea they just came in off a job, too busy right now to get cleaned up and back on the shelf.

How much more do I owe you? Don't be crooking me like always!!! :p

Can I make payments? $1.00 a week? :winky:

Text me, or call my cell, I'm on my way to sign papers to refinance my house. Saving some $$$'s! :icon_cool:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Take a look at the thermal images comparing the Velo with Prochems version and a snail type air mover. It is pretty clear that the Velo is getting the floor dry. The point is drying the surface you are aiming at, not simply moving air around the room. Dri-Eaz engineered these to focus the air movement where it would do the most good. BTW, they can be turned on the side to dry walls as well. I would not suggest this is the only air mover style a restorer needs but they are impressive and they out-perform the Prochem version.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I can see getting a dozen of them but for special use, above ceiling grids, in crawl spaces and tight areas or with such low volume of air they would be great to push Ozone gas with.

However I can't see penalizing my clients, whether they are insurance companies, corporate entities or uninsured homeowners, when there are axials that are far more powerful and fewer are needed at a lesser cost to them. :dejection:

Sitting on the side lines. :p

27e7cd29-2e7c-47f2-9fbf-0ca0980ca9ef_zps7f6950ed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom