Versa clean review

Tried it as a pre spray on this mornings job. Very dirty nylon with tons of spots. After pre spray and a quick scrub most of the spots vanished. The whole job turned out very well. I tested the Fission out too and that stuff rocks on traffic lanes, Thanks for the free samples .

Will also be trying the versa clean out as a rinse for grease eater this up coming week. Any reviews from others using this versa clean as a rinse?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I made 500% profit on that gallon.........

i sold it to CRASH for FI BUCKS........

soooooo....0 to $5.00.....not bad.....THANKS!

HOWEVER.....CRASH has been buying it from Modernistic and loves it....
so all is good.......

'cept CRASH is pissed at me cuz i "threw him under the bus" about his stopped up filter..... :lol:

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
I used Fission as a prespray and then used Versa as a rinse. I was very
happy with the results, they worked great, worked as advertised. My only
problem was with the odor, I had one customer that commented that the
odor was to strong. So I will only use it when no one is home or on empties.
Luis

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I bought 3 cases from Jim Pemberton and he gave me an awesome deal. The stuff worked so good I am placing another order on Monday. Jim explained everything about the product and was really helpful and I am thankful he did.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
No I called Sapphire Scientific when I was choosing a prespray but I couldn't get a simple answer, I should've just asked Jim Pemberton. So I bought a big supply of powermax(which I am very happy with) and rinsing with versaclean.

I was never a higher Ph rinse guy, always rinsed with all fiber but after talking to some people it seems okay. I will review in a couple months. It is unscented but I would like to see them make a scented version I like to smell the clean.

S

sam miller

Generally presprays have a pretty good scent to them and the Versa clean rinse being polymer based helps with crystalizing soil and less resoiling

I like how liquid high heat works its a acid based polymer cleaner but it smells bad. So no smell is better then bad smell and for hypo allergenic people no fragrence is best.

So add a oz of odorcide if you need fragrance.

Ivan C.

I'll be trying Versaclean tomorrow as a rinse and maybe as a spotter mixed 50/50. From smelling out of the jug it didn't have much of a odor but will see tomorrow. I'll also be doing a church this week with it.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
compared to redline and soap freee, not to impressed, used it as a prespray on commercial nylon that wasn't to dirty

no odor and no slippery feeling when walking from carpet to tile but will stick to what I'm already using

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so it was your prespray? In my mind I am comparing it to prochem ultrapak without the stink

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom