Very first strip and wax VCT today

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Not sure the large floors would be what you want to do, but small floors can be as profitable. You just have to set a minimum. But, you would have to gear up for it. I have a three man crew that work for me and I add to them if necessary. I rarely move furniture, but if I do. I charge big for that. FYI, spp’s are the way to go in the 21st. century.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Not sure the large floors would be what you want to do, but small floors can be as profitable. You just have to set a minimum. But, you would have to gear up for it. I have a three man crew that work for me and I add to them if necessary. I rarely move furniture, but if I do. I charge big for that. FYI, spp’s are the way to go in the 21st. century.
I do a lot of small jobs on my own. Minimum $500 for a strip, seal and wax. Mainly apartment hallways and laundry rooms, entries and such. I use a combination of 175, stripping pads, mop and bucket, old portable for flushing and removing slurry, flat mops for applying finish. I rarely apply sealer anymore, I use a combo sealer/finish, usually only 2-3 coats max.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I do a lot of small jobs on my own. Minimum $500 for a strip, seal and wax. Mainly apartment hallways and laundry rooms, entries and such. I use a combination of 175, stripping pads, mop and bucket, old portable for flushing and removing slurry, flat mops for applying finish. I rarely apply sealer anymore, I use a combo sealer/finish, usually only 2-3 coats max.
Ps. I still hate vct. When I can, I give them to Willy P.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
In my Facebook memories today was a pic of my partner laying on the sofa with the caption, my baby’s last floor, 65 and it sucks to be married to me🤷🏼‍♂️ That was in 15. 😢 Of course you know she’s had knee replacement, and rotator cuff surgery since then. We’ve done just about every industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom