Vibe and Eco OP owners..

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I'm pretty sure my Vibe turns a 360. I will test it when I get a chance. I will say that the vibe is amazing. I have a cimex too, but the Vibe cleans fast.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's VLM, you don't even need to plug it in for most checks to clear.

But I understand you not wanting to know if your machine is sub par.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Nope. Don't care. So next year will you be telling everyone that the current thing your bloviating about is sub-par?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
The pads slowly do a 360 on my ECO 17.
How do you like the eco17? Someone is selling a couple for 1200ea almost brand new but im reluctant to buy mytee, everything Ive had from them has fallen apart in a few months.

Even their chem shelf warped and concaved from being in truck with TM

20190131_113337.jpg

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Wasnt even the weight, it was just heat from TM and its over 3ft away.. it was pliable

Name
Eric
How do you like the eco17? Someone is selling a couple for 1200ea almost brand new but im reluctant to buy mytee, everything Ive had from them has fallen apart in a few months.
I really like it. I got mine when they first came out and got the bigger orbit when Mytee upgraded them. I haven't had any issues with it.
I upgraded to HWE last year so I don't use it much anymore except for on commercial. It cleans quick and easy on CGD.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman

Even their chem shelf warped and concaved from being in truck with TM

View attachment 88584
They have a great warranty department. And why does everyone know that the warranty dept is so great?

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Here’s the deal with OP machine... the oscillation does the work - the rotations are a side-effect of the oscillation. So, the stronger the oscillation, the stronger the rotation. The new Mytee units spin stronger because the oscillation is stronger (9/16th orbit and 1.5 HP motor). The Orbot machine will rotate, but under load and especially with the weight kit, it’s not hard to stop the rotations completely since it’s runs a slower orbit and has a fairly weak motor. Since oscillation is the star of the cleaning show, it doesn’t really matter; although, the spinning does make the machine easier to push.

The Trinity machines also rotate lots because of their fast orbits.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom