Vinyl is toasted

Mikey P

Administrator
Elevation has caused the vinyl lettering and window panels to get too ugly for my liking so I'm weighing my options..

Number one would be to redo it and put the vacuum above the black plastic trim.

Second option is to pull all but the door oval off including the window perforation covers and just fly almost under the radar.

Third option would be to put just the white perforation over the heavily tinted windows for more of a utility band look rather than the passenger van that it really is..

PXL_20220617_022934381.jpg

I really don't give a shit about your opinions but let's hear them anyways

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Elevation has caused the vinyl lettering and window panels to get too ugly for my liking so I'm weighing my options..

Number one would be to redo it and put the vacuum above the black plastic trim.

Second option is to pull all but the door oval off including the window perforation covers and just fly almost under the radar.

Third option would be to put just the white perforation over the heavily tinted windows for more of a utility band look rather than the passenger van that it really is..

View attachment 115987

I really don't give a shit about your opinions but let's hear them anyways
Either way, it sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Probably just the grade of vinyl that was used on it.
They make heat resistant vinyl with high temperature adhesive.
A buddy of mine had his last truck done after mine and it was all peeling and cracked where mine looked like the day it was put on.

Reactions: Connor

Connor

Name
Connor
Lose the perforated stuff and go with a good brand of solid vinyl. I’ve got some great looking 3M reflective on an old truck that has been sun-baking in the Georgia heat and for 18 years.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike Pailliotet
So I'm driving home. A lady at the intersection who looks like she could be a linebacker for the LA Rams, has me rolled down my window pointing at the side of the van, hey dude how much to clean just the traffic leans in my living room at the Southgate apartments?..

I'm definitely pulling the vinyl off the side of my van this week.

F

FB7777

Mike Pailliotet
So I'm driving home. A lady at the intersection who looks like she could be a linebacker for the LA Rams, has me rolled down my window pointing at the side of the van, hey dude how much to clean just the traffic leans in my living room at the Southgate apartments?..

I'm definitely pulling the vinyl off the side of my van this week.
Premium cleaners don’t need rolling billboards

F

FB7777

So when you are at a high end client, you don't think the neighbor notices?
frankly Ron, you wouldn’t understand

you don’t work for EVERY home in the high end neighborhoods

you work for referrals of raving fans that have your cell phone and text you messages that say “ it’s that time again, whenever you can fit me in preferably in the next 2 weeks”

and to be brutally honest, I might use your company based on a trusted friend referral… not from that crappy lettering on the shitbox truck in your profile

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
frankly Ron, you wouldn’t understand

you don’t work for EVERY home in the high end neighborhoods

you work for referrals of raving fans that have your cell phone and text you messages that say “ it’s that time again, whenever you can fit me in preferably in the next 2 weeks”

and to be brutally honest, I might use your company based on a trusted friend referral… not from that crappy lettering on the shitbox truck in your profile
I've seen your vans. Nothing to write home about. Yeah, your probably better off without lettering.

F

FB7777

I've seen your vans. Nothing to write home about. Yeah, your probably better off without lettering.
Nice try broke boy

go Retire to your more affordable dump

lemme know when you can buy that new direct drive you dream about taking a 7 year loan on 😂

go ahead and get the last word in tho cause I’m done , I never know what qualifies me for a week vacation here anymore

Mikey P

Administrator
Ive worked for this lady 30+ times.

This was the first time I met the hubs.

He stayed and watched from a far for hours.

I busted ass from 10am-6pm, no lunch, never stopped..

Junk furniture that came with the house so I went low @$1525

He gave me $1600 in cash.

Now why would I retire?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The guy who built my shop had his trucks wrapped. One was peeling, one wasn’t. In our conversation about wrapping, he told me not to do it. He thought it opened up more risk than was advantageous. He wanted his off.

Reactions: Mikey P and FB7777

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom