viper venom 2?

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Has anyone tried viper venom 2? Wondering if it is actually better than the original. I know what their marketing says, want real world use. Letting plain water dwell for 10 minutes was as good as the original.

Tom Forsythe

I wasn't impressed
During our initial testing we sent out around 150 gallons. Mikey was included. I believe a couple of others from the board tested it. He was the only tester who reported anything negative (some do not report negatives or report at all), but I believe he uses Flex Powder and not Viper Venom anyway. We typically use different testers for each product launch so we do not get positive feedback with the hope of more free product. After being in the market place for six months it has found a following.

The Viper Venom II has moved away from the harsh solvent and caustic base of typical tile and grout cleaners and replaced with new surfactant technology (still is 11.5 pH and has low odor solvents). A typical comment is that it is mild in terms of room presence but still matches performance of our Viper Venom. In any event we have a choice for Viper Venom fans who want a product that is safer, with less solvent odors and less foam. Surfactant (Venom II uses 3 surfactants with one being low foam) based cleaners work at higher dilutions so someone who uses Viper Venom at 1 to 4 can plan to dilute Viper Venom II at 1 to 8 saving our customers money.

The original Viper Venom has been the most board criticized product we have ever sold. In any event, if product sales is a measure of product performance then Viper Venom is a success as we sell more gallon units than any other chemical that we sell and have for years. I am thankful for anyone who uses and distributes Viper Venom , Viper Venom II, Viper Venom Powder, Viper Peroxiblast, Viper Stone, Viper 7 and/or Viper Renew.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Tom Forsythe

You change your product mix a lot. When we last talked about nine months ago you used Flex Powder sometimes and a powdered peroxide product from a Reno based manufacturer. It is good that you use a lot of different things to keep up with the industry, especially new products. It always amazes me how many different uses you can find for a good chemical.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Oxy Blaster?

it's been many years, I just mentioned that its a great product to base other's performance on.

but at $65 a jug, fvck them.
And the 3lb two times concentrate for $49.95 doesn’t work as well either.

*********** and Saiger’s are oxy blaster on crack.

But I would love something that rinses better and doesn’t leave some haze spots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom