VLM AUDIO CHAT WAS A FRAUD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The players invited were all BB salesmen.

Now where was the true industry leader......

Loonie McDonald?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Rumor has it there was a lot of giggles and ooohs and ahhhhs in the background.

Clark

Hello Jimmy

I'll tell you this, if I had to rely on Internet sales I could not afford a cup of coffee in the mornings. I'm just not as good at this as the ones you have mentioned. Start in 1982 I have build 14,532 machines. As best I can tell 16 are Internet sales. But I will say that the Internet experience has been very good for business. What I have learned is far more valuable than I have sold. Yes, even the ass kicking I took from you has value. The CX and the Defender are the best around. And that is because of feedback from the Internet. Some really good people one this board have contributed to this work. I can't afford any new toys if I don't sale machines. I just keep on doing the work. I do not give a shit about sales and never have. I have never advertised except on this board. I will one day if sales ever slow down.

The Preacher

Clark, you gotta learn how to SPAM, not the stuff MArdy takes in his lunchbox every day, but the Internet gold mine thats sweeping the cleaning industry. i'm sure Evan of Jeff Cross, Howie or Joey Pee can git you some e-mail addresses!!!

Clark

I know Danny. I meet with these guys many times. The problem is I can not produce any more equipment. I'm looking for help in many areas. I just have not been able to get it done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom