VLM onlookers..

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I dont have a problem with Encapsulation and would actually like to see it in use sometime (but I only have a handful of commercial accounts). Only when they talk about using it on residential...

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

randy

Name
Randy
I’m waiting for the bubble to burst on one of my biggest accounts.
We do encap on all of their jobs. This company uses our services almost weekly. I’ve done probably 30-35 jobs for them so far this year.
They could easily do what we do.

I have had just that happen many, many times. Often their in-house cleaning last a year and they are done. UNFORTUNATELY some of my best accounts have made it work. You have to constantly be marketing and have a lead funnel flowing every day. Leaving free spotter bottles doesn't cut it anymore so we build FREE spotting service calls into our annual contracts. That helps but still, this business has changed big time over the last few years.

Name
Jeff T
I have had just that happen many, many times. Often their in-house cleaning last a year and they are done. UNFORTUNATELY some of my best accounts have made it work. You have to constantly be marketing and have a lead funnel flowing every day. Leaving free spotter bottles doesn't cut it anymore so we build FREE spotting service calls into our annual contracts. That helps but still, this business has changed big time over the last few years.
Randy, this is kind of depressing. We did 36,000 this year with this company. That’s a big deal to us. We will have to make sure they continue to use our services....
Happy holidays to you and yours...

Reactions: Mikey P

randy

Name
Randy
Randy, this is kind of depressing. We did 36,000 this year with this company. That’s a big deal to us. We will have to make sure they continue to use our services....
Happy holidays to you and yours...

I know, it's over the top bummer to lose ground in the regular accounts end of the business. The answer is: always be tweaking your marketing. " How can I grow this thing ? How can I get more leads without in person cold calling ( way to expensive, difficult due to building security and often ill received ). What puts way more leads in the top of the sales funnel so even a low closure rate, long sales cycle and high turn over rate of regular accounts doesn't kill the business.

Think about mailing 200 -1,000 well crafted sales letters a month for commercial customer acquisition. Offer to come in and do 500 square feet, a hall way in the building whatever, at no charge. Blow their mind with a great job and a percentage will stick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom