VLM OP EXPERTS NEED ADVICE WITH ORBITEC CX20 OP MACHINE PLEASE HELP ENLIGHTEN ME

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I was unable to answer all of those who wanted to talk to the "Oracle" as I was getting my nails done and having my scrotum washed.

And to reply to that rude bastard....Marty.

Remember your favorite song by Boy George?

wHy dO yOU wAnT tO hURT ME..........wHy DO yOU WANT tO MAKE ME cRY............

I'll be on my way to see the Packers Redskins game up in Greenbay so I'll miss the Tide/A&M game.

And let me warn you about playing down in A&M.................they cheat!

But GO TIDE!

Uncle Billy

Name
R Antonelli
That machine is primarily made for commercial carpet, It would serve you well in that setting.

What does everyone mean by it works best on commercial I am looking for a OP mostly for residential
I OPENLY ADMIT MY IGNORANCE IN OP MACHINES.

WHAT'S THE GOTO MACHINE FOR RESIDENTIAL PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME LIKE I AM A 2 year old??

Thanks
Robb

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
What does everyone mean by it works best on commercial I am looking for a OP mostly for residential
I OPENLY ADMIT MY IGNORANCE IN OP MACHINES.

WHAT'S THE GOTO MACHINE FOR RESIDENTIAL PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME LIKE I AM A 2 year old??

Thanks
Robb

Robb call this # (859)-744-5332 These people have all the answers you are looking for. They are the inventors of the OP machine and their knowledge and equipment is second to non. They also have an OP manual which is considered to be the bible for new OP users.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was unable to answer all of those who wanted to talk to the "Oracle" as I was getting my nails done and having my scrotum washed.

And to reply to that rude bastard....Marty.

Remember your favorite song by Boy George?

wHy dO yOU wAnT tO hURT ME..........wHy DO yOU WANT tO MAKE ME cRY............

I'll be on my way to see the Packers Redskins game up in Greenbay so I'll miss the Tide/A&M game.

And let me warn you about playing down in A&M.................they cheat!

But GO TIDE!
that's a blatant lie....you washing down there.....doubtful.

Name
Jesse
It's not a matter of the right OP machine for residential at all. Most of us feel it's bad form "clean" a persons home with a chemical residue designed to be left behind and a jiggling pad. Sure there are rare situations where it may be preferable but many people these days are promoting it to ignorant consumers as a better way to clean their home.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
It's not a matter of the right OP machine for residential at all. Most of us feel it's bad form "clean" a persons home with a chemical residue designed to be left behind and a jiggling pad. Sure there are rare situations where it may be preferable but many people these days are promoting it to ignorant consumers as a better way to clean their home.

It is not about how different methods compete and how a wet cleaner thinks about a dry cleaner or how a dry cleaner thinks about a wet cleaner but rather it is about happy customers and making good money. The only thing that matters is, is the client thrilled and will they call you back and will they refer you to family and friends. The answer is yes to all methods done properly.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo

Yea...There is a loooong ongoing debate on what exactly is encapping's place in the residential setting. If you are unfamiliar with the particular arguments by both sides regarding this issue, I would hold off any major purchases until you fully understand the reasoning regarding why using it in a residential setting is frowned upon by the majority of cleaners.
Ultimately, it's your business, and your decision of course, but I don't recommend making a 1,800.000 decision in ignorance.

I will say that the machine you are considering, although built like a tank, is WAAAYYYYY too big and awkward to bust out for any occupied residential work.

I would suggest saving a few bucks and learning to encap/pad with a 175 rotary first.

175 is the best bang for the buck.
Also watch Craigslist for a Oreck Orbiter to play with. I recently found 1 for 80 bucks with all the pads and brushes.

Reactions: hogjowl

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Yea...There is a loooong ongoing debate on what exactly is encapping's place in the residential setting. If you are unfamiliar with the particular arguments by both sides regarding this issue, I would hold off any major purchases until you fully understand the reasoning regarding why using it in a residential setting is frowned upon by the majority of cleaners.
Ultimately, it's your business, and your decision of course, but I don't recommend making a 1,800.000 decision in ignorance.

I will say that the machine you are considering, although built like a tank, is WAAAYYYYY too big and awkward to bust out for any occupied residential work.

I would suggest saving a few bucks and learning to encap/pad with a 175 rotary first.

Also watch Craigslist for a Oreck Orbiter to play with. I recently found 1 for 80 bucks with all the pads and brushes.

So why are you trying to make Robb think that using an OP or 175 is just a form of encapping ? You seemed to have left out the part about extraction .You know soil removal.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
So why are you trying to make Robb think that using an OP or 175 is just a form of encapping ? You seemed to have left out the part about extraction .You know soil removal.

I am not "trying" to make anyone "think" anything.

I see the main disagreement regarding this application in a residential setting lays more in what is perceived as NOT being removed.

He can do what he wants....but he stated himself he is not familiar with the classic argument regarding this topic.

I'm sure you would agree he should familiarize himself with, and understand both sides of this "classic" debate before dropping that much coin on such a machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mardie

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Give it a rest Mardie. Frank is absolutely right.

And if Robb wants to find out what's best, he should invest a little time and make his own decision based on research and some experience. Otherwise it is just someone's else opinion and as we all know, you'll definitely find a lot of opinions here.

Either that, or if he finds the idea of doing research totally appalling, he should find a guru and follow their advise.

And as a wannabe guru myself, I'll grant him the first advise and this one is free Robb:
Do not make Mardie your guru :winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

And if Robb wants to find out what's best, he should invest a little time and make his own decision based on research and some experience. Otherwise it is just someone's else opinion and as we all know, you'll definitely find a lot of opinions here.

Either that, or if he finds the idea of doing research totally appalling, he should find a guru and follow their advise.

And as a wannabe guru myself, I'll grant him the first advise and this one is free Robb:
LOL

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

Their is the Ofer that I know, cant even follow a simple thread. Give what a rest ? Pointing the guy into a direction that will enable him to make his own decisions. That is all I have done you moron.

Name
Andy McFadden
Rob, I say that machine is suited for commercial due to the large awkward ness of it, It would be a pain to maneuver in an occupied home (weaving in and out between furniture) It's strong point is wide open large space , like commercial. As far as OP vs HWE in residential, I recommend you read my post on the "HWE hate thread." Just give you Something to think about before you drop lots of money on a system. http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?267930-Some-HWE-Hate&highlight=hwe+hate

Last edited:

Uncle Billy

Name
R Antonelli

I have an Oreck Orbiter with 2 black brushes and 2 cotton loop pads what chemicals and pads work best on the Oreck Orbiter???

I have asked this question many times and I know everyone has there favored set-ups but could someone please at least get me headed in the right direction?

Johnny you don't recognize me you better start or I will start making more videos of u and Deron!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom