VLM OP Movement explained

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Has using that machine changed how you personally feel about using an OP machine? I know you accept the method as viable but I remember you struggled with choosing as one of you offered.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Sort of like the Me 2 movement?

Oh , not the OP revolution, but the action of the machine. :icon_razz: :hopeless:

Mikey P

Administrator
wouldn't you know it ..I shot all kinds of video of my little commercial job tonight, which came out great, and I got to play with the different travel choices and the video is sitting there on my phone and 9.49 minutes and sons a bitch it won't play ..I don't know what's up anyhow I will do a better tutorial video in my garage hopefully over this weekend I needed to ask Victoria question or two anyways I was a little uncertain after I got the head off of exactly what I was seeing but it was very interesting none the less

IMG_20190510_174208.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
wouldn't you know it ..I shot all kinds of video of my little commercial job tonight, which came out great, and I got to play with the different travel choices and the video is sitting there on my phone and 9.49 minutes and sons a bitch it won't play ..I don't know what's up anyhow I will do a better tutorial video in my garage hopefully over this weekend I needed to ask Victoria question or two anyways I was a little uncertain after I got the head off of exactly what I was seeing but it was very interesting none the less

View attachment 90780
Can you dropbox me the vid

and were you seeing this?

trin.jpg

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Should have driven back and complained.

Nah. It was all good.
Fred, fresh, highly spiced food in closed containers will outlast a Twinkie.
DAT, really good food is worth killing a few hours to obtain. Oh, baby!

Here’s my take on it: Now I can choose between a great supper or a congenial pipe whenever I get done on a long day in Huntsville.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Nah. It was all good.
Fred, fresh, highly spiced food in closed containers will outlast a Twinkie.
DAT, really good food is worth killing a few hours to obtain. Oh, baby!

Here’s my take on it: Now I can choose between a great supper or a congenial pipe whenever I get done on a long day in Huntsville.
If you like Indian food, you'd love it here. Tons of places to choose from. If you ever make it out this way, I'll take you and yours out to a fabulous place.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Confused, Speed? D;oes the machine change the speed of the motor revolutions when changing the travel? Or does the reference to "speed" reference the speed of the cleaning process due to the larger travel of the block/bonnet?
Never realized what is involved in switching levels of "speed?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom