Vomit Stains...HWE, Von Schrader then ****A 175***????????

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Vomit Stains on a white Nylon Berber.

I have cleaned this carpet probably 5-6 times in the last 2-3 years. Some of the spots usually come out but some never do.

Older couple with cats that vomit everywhere. They never clean up the spots. DR has probably 5-10 spots that never come out. TV Room has extensive wear in front of couch and more cat spots.

I have Von Schrader's this carpet before, HWE with 3 different portables. My juice has had enzymes in it, Hot Sauce, and some of them usually remove but some are redish brown and don't.

Cleaned it 1 month ago and it was empty. They call back and say can you clean it again we reallly want those spots to come out. My dad says Jordan cleaned that and if they didn't come out they aren't going to. They say try anway.

My dad takes a POS old 175 up with RELEASIT and a tan Fiber brush pad. He says Jordan I don't know how but the carpet looks BRAND NEW. Spots are all gone!!! For real???...I'm not real experienced with Releasit or the Fiber brush pads (I usualy just use a cotton bonnet for after HWE) but come on?

He told them that they may come back.

Jordan

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
They may not come back being he used an encap. Next time try some 30-40 volume, or some stain magic or stain zone.

GRHeacock

Get some Bac-Out, which is made for these kinds of problems.

Get enough to sell to the customer.

Anybody with more than one cat has mental problems anyway, so why not take advantage of them.

Gary

Willy P

Name
Willy P
GRHeacock said:
Get some Bac-Out, which is made for these kinds of problems.

Get enough to sell to the customer.

Anybody with more than one cat has mental problems anyway, so why not take advantage of them.

Gary

Thank you Gary. My son and I are still chuckling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom