Von Schrader LMX

CapeCleaner

Is this machine just a different version of the Rug Doctor? New competitor around using this machine so I want to have the correct response if a client wants a comparison to a TM.

Thanks

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
I am Certified Von Schrader. I used it alone for about a year. I always felt it was not cleaning as well as it should be. Has a cylindrical brush (big and very very powerful) Scrubs in dry foam and vacuums out. 10% moisture. Dry times very very minimal. It actually does a decent job cleaning. ****It has a vacuum on it**** Suppose to encapsulate...Will have some wicking issues since not cleaning as deep as necesary and leaving moisture behind. It DOES clean more than the surface though...Guaranteed. Just not powerful enough by itself though...Needs to be followed by a rinse. Excellent company though...Been around for a while...Whole line of Spot Removers and all. Good for maintanence cleaning though...I don't have alot of experience with OP but it has to clean a little better using the moisture and having a vacuum but does not do as well I bet with Spots as OP does.

Ask me any other questions.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
it's a slow, inefficient, outdated method
It doesn't clean along the edge, PITA to use in res, or tight spots
It's cumbersome and bulky.
Can leave awful cleaning results or wicking on uneven com subfloors due to the cleaning head/vac slot, machine width.
(it causes puddles in low spots on uneven floors)

other than that, it's a fine system :roll:

If the dude in your hood is a newbie and went to the Racine school of BRAIN WASHING, you'll never convince him his method is CRAP.
The mind control chip they plant while there has to wear out first.
Til that battery dies, or the mind control chip short circuits, you'll have better success trying to convert a life long Jwit to Catholicism ..

..L.T.A.

BRSUMMERVILLE

I been using my VS1 for over fourteen years and had no problems. The adjustment of the brush,the rate of moving the equipment and the ratio of chemicals is key. Normally, the rate of cleaning for dry foam extraction is lower than water extraction. I understand the operation of the equipment that I use. That is why I have no problem cleaning.

On the other hand, I could bad mouth Water extraction, because I don't understand how to use the equipment completely. I will not bad mouth your system. I will bad mouth cleaners that don't know how to use any piece of equipment,method, follow the procedures and then complained the the eqiuipment or method does not work.

Bob Rock

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I would ask a potential customer: If your carpet fibers were loaded with all types of soil, sand, and oily sediment, along with all types of microbes, bacteria, fungi, dust mites & their feces, along with possible pet urine & fecal matter which would you prefer?

A. A system that makes a nice foamy shampoo that is suppose to lift "soil" to the surface and vacuum it up with a system that vents directly into their home.......

OR

B. Premium cleaning solution applied, agitated, and then thoroughly rinsed out with steaming hot high pressure rinsing agent that not only kills and removes the soil, crud, and little bugs, but also sends them on a joyride through 100 feet of hose into a containment unit that is parked OUTSIDE their home.

Feel free to quote me.... 8)

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Ha..I had the chip planted in me at Racine...hahha!!!....took about 6-12 months to get the chip out...I use it alot but just do a side by side with HWE>...sorry very easy contest...but an awesome pre-scrubber IMO....haha God released me from the mindset

haha now it's on to getting the JWit to Catholosicm...haha as long as they are saved...thats great.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
BRSUMMERVILLE said:
On the other hand, I could bad mouth Water extraction, because I don't understand how to use the equipment completely. I will not bad mouth your system. I will bad mouth cleaners that don't know how to use any piece of equipment,method, follow the procedures and then complained the the eqiuipment or method does not work.

Bob Rock

Bob, I mean you no malice, I promise
(I hope your health is well too)

but the VS system is antiquated compared to the systems on the market today.
There's good reason the overwhelming majority of cleaners don't use shampoo method as their primary residential system anymore like we did 40 years ago.

for the record, I understand how the system works.
i owned and used VS machine at one time.
I'm not talking out of my hat

if you've found a niche market, well and good and I wish you well.
But the VS just dosen't hold a candle to cleaning thoroughness, efficacy and efficiency to the modern systems available today.

The proof is in the pudding..or rather the eating.

the mind control chip is a spoof I jokingly refer to.
Though honestly, when you can demonstrate that other systems are far superior in results and efficiency day in and day out to the "VS Devout"... and they get a glazzed look in their eyes and continue to spout the Racine Wi, line...
It does make me wonder what the heck they did to ya'll in that schOOl....

again, i mean you no malice and I sincerely wish you well in biz and more importantly, your health

but facts are facts

..L.T.A.

BRSUMMERVILLE

In my opinion, all methods has it's pro's and con's. To me, the biggest problem is the person(s), who don't understand the use of the equipment or the method. I've cleaned carpets and oriental rugs in the past where HWE cleaners could not get clean. It comes down to the knowledge of the operator. We, all learned from each other.

Bob Rock

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
With updated vac system I would think it would be a much better system than a cimex which just scrubs in the shampoo.

There are bigger comercial units in the von shrader line.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom