Vortex/Blueline Dinner Horse Pucky

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
For all of those whining about not getting an invite to the Thursday night dinner:

As I understand it, the BL dinner is much more of a business meeting than anything. A convenience thing because many of the key players will be there, so might as well round them up for a dinner meeting. They invited some BL/V owners along to hear what is coming up and get feedback, but this was NOT intended to be a treat for the favored crowd. It's a private dinner meeting.

I don't see why everyone is so upset. If Ford has a meeting...do you get offended because they won't let you sit in on it and get free grub? Some topics discussed will be for projects coming up and anyone sitting in would have to sign non-disclosure papers....geez guys, get real!

Take care,
Lisa

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am offended I was not going to Mikefest, but I did plan on driving in for that dinner

And everytime I whine to my wife about not being able to go to Mikefest (because she is fullterm as we speak) she keeps telling me your all just a bunch of carpet cleaners, no respect even in my home... can we get a support group together

G

Could ya show me any of my posts that say I want to go or that I'm upset I didn't get an invite???

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I'm the Distributor for that territory, and I'm not even invited, so I don't see how anyone could get offended. LOL

Shawn Forsythe
Central California Cleaning Supply
BlueLine Distributor

hogjowl

Idiot™
OH ... I realize now that I hurt your feelings, Shawn. I am terribly sorry.

But, you shouldn't think of yourself in that way ... not everybody can be in business for themselves, and those of you who aren't shouldn't feel any less of themselves for not being so.

Plus, think of it this way. All business owners long for the day when they can find a good, dependable employee who can be counted on the show up every day and do what they are told. There's so few of you guys around these days that you should be proud to be one of the few left.

And Greenie ... that wasn't necessary. Shawn's boss will continue to push your glides I'm sure, so it really wasn't necessary to suck up to Shawn so openly.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
You are getting kinda weird on us, Marty.

Not like you to insult somebody, and take offense to someone else's offense.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Lisa

You are missing the point. Whether it is BL or someone else it doesn't matter. What matter's is this is a low key in your face event. Its actually a time where the big money isn't involved and the people attending are there to learn something.

The BL/V has enough hype already. They are just adding fuel to the fire by having their own "click" gathering. At big events such as connections, no one would care or give a damn. But this event is a totally different animal.

Of all people why should you spout off, you're attending and don't see the arrogance in the whole ordeal. People are not whining about not going, they are smart enough to see the bullshit, that's all.

Mikey should have known better than to let this happen.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I heard the cheeze pizza party was for trinket salesmen and "B" list carpet cleaners.

Toppings will be extra at your expense.

Neva

confused

Here I am very confused. One person told me Blueline is providing a simple dinner or food for one of the days for Mikeyfest.

What exactly is the agenda for Winterfest/Mikeyfest?

Confused....Neva in MN

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Vince,

The BL thing was not part of MF, it was scheduled during that time because so many people who needed to meet were going to be there, but it was not part of the official MF. I think the mistake was made when Mike mentioned it in the schedule. Mikey's bad. Punch him in the arm when you see him! ;-)

Take care,
Lisa

G

Funny how every BL/V owner needs to be at the 'business meeting'...

Using Lisa's example above I doubt that Ford would have a meeting of ALL the Ford owners at an event, the BOD for sure, but EVERY ONE...get real!!! BL is dividing rather than uniting, I guess I was wrong in the spirit of the event.

Personally, I too don't care to go...'FREE BEER' and food doesn't give me a woodie. I'm just watching another PR trainwreck...

Don't try to keep spinning it, everyone's minds are made up in how they view it and you wont change them. You'd be wise to just let it die and understand that more people will be discussing it than will be at the 'Business Meeting'...I hope you all have fun!

Mr._Mackey.gif

MMM'KAY?

F

FB7777

OMG some of the things you guys will argue over LMAO

so its crying towels Thursday evening, followed by a Friday and Saturday of BL/V cold shoulder treatment?

I hope you don't ruin the whole weekend for Waldo

Its his first trip out of Iowa

G

Okay...I stand corrected.

But I'm curious as to which BL/V owners that will be at MF are not invited...care to indulge me with that info?

-JB-

Name
JB
I know I have no right to ask this, but in light of the divisions we all ready have within the carpet industry, I would like to ask everyone to drop this one. We have way bigger dragons to slay, wouldn't you agree?

dragonslayer.gif

PS- Your all invited to the Steamin Deamin Dinner, FREE WIENERS for all!
Picture257.jpg

Attachments

• dragonslayer.gif
    dragonslayer.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Picture257.jpg
    Picture257.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 290
Everyone can come to my dinner, I don't believe in excluding people. You just need to let me know in advance so I know how much mac-n-cheese to get at Sam's club.

G

Oh wait, I cant tell. Is this a picture of Vince or of Chuck that I took?

No, maybe it's Brevick???

All I can tell is it's someone who is very hungry for a dinner they don't have to pay for!!! Look, if it means that much to you guys I'll give up my spot. You take my place, BL has never met me in person. They'll never know.

Chuck and Brevick, how come you guys didn't bitch last year when Vortex took their owners out to dinner one night at Mikefest? Seriously, what's different about it this year?

G

CURT...I DON'T CARE ABOUT A FREE DINNER OR DRINKS!!!

Remember Connections...did it appear that I was looking for free drinks?

Ask Jim Eckman what lengths I went to so that I could PAY for everyone at a dinner we were at. I usually fight FOR the bill...

I know you respect him..ask him about my nature on picking up the tab.

I'm guessing there are troubles at blueline and the powers that be need to get the lies straight before the REALLY BIG SHOOOOOOW!

Any new units gone through 4 or so blowers???

:cry:

G

HAAAAAAAA!!!!! I knew I could break you!!!!! I'm just busting your bal#s Chuck.

I knew after you got us into Coyote Ugly that night I would never question you! I'm just kidding about the free dinner........believe me. I'm about the last guy to believe the hype! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom