Vortex gone

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
the manual anyway. i was curious how they were hooking up the blower and pump to the pto. the pdf file was online but now it's gone. i found one file wihout any picutres but the manual is gone. can't be a good sign.

gene

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, not cool at all!!!

that site had every manual to date loaded on it and lots and lots of helpful tips.

I demand my money back.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
one of the worst things that someone could of done....I know that was helping a lot of people...It was much easier for me to send people there to look at something while I was trying to explain it over the phone or PM's..........I really hope who ever removed it will put it back...there are a lot of guys out there that don't have the books to there machines.............

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Didn't Bill Bruders say that Sappire Scientific would support the Blueline products after the merger. Watch out Blueline truckmount owners your next. :roll:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I love my blueline it has been the most reliable machine i have ever owned. i can't say enough about it. i would definitely buy another.

gene

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
people just keep shooting themselves in the foot one after the other................

Name
George Valliant
thats just plain rude!

Vortexinfo.com now redirects you to Sapphirescientific.

Also, when did Prochem start requiring a username and password to download a manual? Seems like I got denied a couple weeks ago...

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Jim, I agree, why would you try to develop a new truckmount company, by buying an existing company, and then trashing all the customers they sold units to. This whole episode with Sapphire is starting to resemble what Toyota is doing to their customers.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
some people just don't get it....

unplanned.jpg

and then they sit around and wonder why.............

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Ok so here is the real story
We directed the Vortex site to Sapphire Scientific because the same people who provide technical support for Sapphire and BLUEline machines do so for Vortex units. The same people handle all parts orders, they do field service calls etc. We feel quite strongly that if we talk to folks we can help them in a more direct fashion. We can track data on the machines better. We can head off problems faster. As for the manuals we will have them back online when the website update is completed at the end of the month. If you need a manual call us we will get you one and we won't charge you for it. If by chance you called us yesterday we had a smaller staff than normal because it was Presidents day.
Sorry to rain on the conspiracy theory but we are still here.

Ryan

Bill Bruders said:
Ok so here is the real story
We directed the Vortex site to Sapphire Scientific because the same people who provide technical support for Sapphire and BLUEline machines do so for Vortex units. The same people handle all parts orders, they do field service calls etc. We feel quite strongly that if we talk to folks we can help them in a more direct fashion. We can track data on the machines better. We can head off problems faster. As for the manuals we will have them back online when the website update is completed at the end of the month. If you need a manual call us we will get you one and we won't charge you for it. If by chance you called us yesterday we had a smaller staff than normal because it was Presidents day.
Sorry to rain on the conspiracy theory but we are still here.

Dang it Bill!!! I was liking where this was going!

Eventually you get tired of reading about presprays, cfm, seo, direct mail, and encap. I thought we had us a good conspiracy.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Bill:

I hope this is legit and your answer is honest and not a stalling tactic. We've spent way too much money on these machines for you guys to drop us now.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Bill,
I do not own a vortex but thank you for your reply. It seemed honest and genuine to me.

david

Name
George Valliant
I hate it when a good conspiracy theory is shot down.

But, I bet if we put our minds to it we could come up with one involving $10k, a free truckmount, a new truckmount, and a supplier who hasn't been seen in about 10 days.

Naaa... that's just my overactive imagination talking now.

Name
George Valliant
I don't get it Lee. What is that supposed to mean?

I'm tempted to call Greenie out because he is smack in the middle of the whole Josh ordeal then vanished.

Noticec how quickly Bill put an end to the "Vortex Gone" controversy?

The same could have been done with the Josh contoversy except they chose to take the 5th and remain silent.

So, what do you mean "salt is next to pepper and I'm gonna find out"?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm man enough to admit when I make a mistake.

Thank you

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Nice line Lee, but subtlety is often lost on this crowd.

Myself included.......... :oops:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Ya know......it's hard to find a Chevy Vega manual anymore.......

I actually owned a Vega back in '72....GT, 4-speed, school bus orange with black racing stripe.

When I bought my first MasterMatic, I got a manual that was hand drawn.

Mikey P

Administrator
It means Lee has enough money stashed under his mattress to be able to afford to take two days off and come to MF AND buy condiments for his family.

Unlike other self professed BB gurus who have to stay home this weekend to hack out a 2 roomer so they can buy salt and pepper for their starving children.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Lee Stockwell said:
[quote="Carpet Cleaning Fool":ketfnm6k]Cleanliness is next to Godliness...

Salt is next to Pepper too, but you'll soon learn the difference.

Thanks,
Lee[/quote:ketfnm6k]

Not all CLEAN men are GODLY....

Not all GODLY men are CLEAN....

"LEARN THE DIFFERANCE"... :!:

"While "salt and pepper" are perceived to go together .."

It is RARE...to find them in the SAME shaker.. :wink:

Mikey P

Administrator
I too have health insurance and can afford to hire guys to mow my lawn while I enjoy life.

I hire premium Mowers who pick up the dog shit before cutting and they groom the nap afterwords.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom