vortex owners imagine this scenerio

steve g

Name
steve garrett
imagine you just took delivery of a shiny new 8000 q or whatever the hell it is last month or plan to next month. the machine runs great, you are a high end cleaner, that uses real prespray and doesn't rebuild broke dick machines like bob vawter, anyway you run the machine for 3 years and 2500 hours, you get into a traffic accident run the truck off the road, bend the frame and total the truck. remember this is in year 2013, blueline has been sold again because legends only wanted to make a profit on the company as it was really only about the money anyways, you do know legends is merely an investment company looking to make a buck. aerotech, finally gave up 18 mos ago and is out of spare parts. york is trying to con some unsuspecting manufacturer to make vortexs again inbetween his trips to costa rica. your problem is you have a totaled truck with a perfectly good vortex unit in it. 2013 diesel emissions and computer controls will not allow monkeying with the exhaust flow, the computer controls of the truck are drive by wire, a check engine light will come on if you run the machine at a constant RPM, so tap the cruise control will shawn york or blueline be able to do that, what about the HX that got crushed in the crash, no parts are there. what if the new model truck has a PTO on the other side of the trans, even scarier what if UD isuzu and mitsu, decides to quit making COE diesel trucks all together?? they feel the emissions and other hassles are not worth it. ( in case you didn't know Caterpillar has quit making on road diesel engines for on road applications because of emissions) who is going to save you?? who is going to remove your machine and put it in a new truck?? who is going to sell you parts?? who is going to help you interface the electronics of the new truck to the vortex from the old truck. who the hell is even going to be there to answer the friggen phone??

ask a vortex owner how much support they have gotten for their machines when something went bad, shawn is a salesman/marketer, he doesn't know a test light from a torque wrench, just wanted to pop the vortex ego bubble and bring it back to earth with this post. Even shawn says legends is done with vortex, he even accuses them of hosing him on commission checks, so you have a white elephant machine, that you better darn well hope you can find someone to fix, because shawn isn't, blueline aint, and aerotech caint.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey who cares Steve I bought my 777 for 8 grand and the Vortex is the bestest thing in the world. It's presence makes up for my lack of character so you won't hear me complain.
Who cares about guys who payed full price and now own obsolete machines.

George Valient on Shawn's PC.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I guess its only your 401k money, that you paid the government a 45% penalty for early withdraw to buy the machine. yo kerro taco bell :lol:

Ron K

Randy you could still park it somewhere, open the door, and have people throw money into it and maybe even some bra's and panties, :twisted:

rhyde

Name
rhyde
LOL...

I understand the point of Steve's post but seriously in that scenario why screw with that use the insurance money and move on.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
FYI~ It is a 10% penalty for early withdrawals from a 401k the rest is regualr taxes owed at some point anyway. Personally I would rather borrow from it and pay myself interest out of the tenants rents for my rental homes :-)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Iaint's no slum lord Beeotch~ my other one is even nicer than the one you saw. Can't blame me for the bank offering to sell it for 1/3 of what the last person owed on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom