Vortex replaced by a floor buffer

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I've been waiting for the old anyone who doesn't prefer OP just hasn't "mastered the method."

With the Trinity machines being so new most OP opinions are a reflection of the old style slow small orbit machines. Did you know that there is no OP machine on the market that even comes close to the performance of the Trinity machines. It is like day and night. People like Andy who has only owned old slow small orbit machines do not understand the huge performance difference that the Trinity machines have over all other OP machines.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Master the art of bulls hitting your customers is more like it.

Mr Vortex Fail tell them the foam core of the Tuways is where all the dirt goes.

A whole house worth in on pad. .

I'll just say it..

You have to have a level of retardation to buy that bullshit. Both the customer and John's flock.

John on the other hand knows he is full of shut so I give him a pass.

Reactions: Goldenboy

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Master the art of bulls hitting your customers is more like it.

Mr Vortex Fail tell them the foam core of the Tuways is where all the dirt goes.

A whole house worth in on pad. .

I'll just say it..

You have to have a level of retardation to buy that bullshit. Both the customer and John's flock.

John on the other hand knows he is full of shut so I give him a pass.

You can keep horeing your party line but the truth is that he now has 3 locations 7 Trinitys and is steadily growing. He has also simplified his operation to a point where he does not work weekends nights or holidays. Remember the customers pay the money and are the judges.

Mikey P

Administrator
so he has 3 guys who take home their floor buffers so he can have an address in each city to work some Google Magic.

I don't work nights, weekends, holidays or Fridays and Saturdays either..

big f'n woop Mardie, you sure impress easily.

Able 1

Name
Keith
So Dustin how do you explain why the OP consistently removes over 20% more contamination than the most powerful of TMs ?

That is some funny shit! Have you ever been tested for mental deficiencies? So, smearing nasty soiled carpet around is removing 20% more contamination then flushing it out?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
That is some funny shit! Have you ever been tested for mental deficiencies? So, smearing nasty soiled carpet around is removing 20% more contamination then flushing it out?

Flushing it out ya say. LOL More like drag and blend. Who do you think your fooling?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Insanity: Saying the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result..... this time.

J

JS41035

The elephant in the room for HWE guys is where is the EXTRACTION. Aka "where does the dirt go?" Do you ask the customer to prevac? (They are removing soil. ). Does it come off on a pad? (You are removing soil ). Is the encapsulated dirt vacuumed up later? Again the customer is the one actually removing the soil from the cleaning process.
Does an applied chemical kill bacteria and sanitize? Ok if that's true great. But that doesn't mean clean to me.
I can Lysol a used tissue but I don't call that clean.
You guys need to explain that better. "You don't understand" doesn't cut it. Put it in simple terms.
Who takes the soil out?
Where does the dirt go?
I know where the dirt I remove is.
In a 100 gallon tank of sludge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
With the Trinity machines being so new most OP opinions are a reflection of the old style slow small orbit machines. Did you know that there is no OP machine on the market that even comes close to the performance of the Trinity machines..

do you know John's been saying the same thing about every new machine for 15+ years?

you're not aware, but I raised hell over the time out you got some weeks ago..
You're also not aware of what an incredibly gullible dolt you are :hopeless:

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Think about it Mardie..
Same pad, same fibers, same juice... just a but faster and a lot more expensive. .
Why would the BHT out "extract" (the action of cleaning) a slower machine.

All it does is hide the dirt faster.

Which is great for commercial. If I did more of it I would have one. For now my Cimex will do.

But grinding homes should be a capital punishment, ESPECIALLY for a bible thumper.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Flushing it out ya say. LOL More like drag and blend. Who do you think your fooling?

2014-03-05110329_zpsf186c603.jpg

2014-03-01102311_zps01ff8524.jpg

the filters never lie..........

Reactions: GCCLee

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Make sure you have a lot of defoamer when ever you extract using any of that SCAMPOO!

Name
Andy McFadden
MArdie, what experience do you have with "old" OP machines? seems you would need some in order to make a fair comparison. And as Mikey pointed out, the fast OP vs the slow OP still have the same limitations, both are limited by the amount a pad can hold.

As I was watching the video of the test, one thing (among many) that struck me as disingenuous . Was the pre scrubbing with pad driver then both sides of a Micro pad, then followed by glad pad, All in about a 50 SF test area.

NOT REALISTIC , Know one will clean that way. And if they do they will end up with shredded carpet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSuPhiyRfVg

Reactions: tmdry

Mikey P

Administrator
I have had many pad drivers over the years, none of which could ever be used to scrub carpet.

What the hell was going on there?

The video was so bad it was hard to see what if that was actually carpet or concrete..

John G

Don't blame me for the video, Gilstrap put that up, and Mikey, you don't have a Trinity so you don't understand why that brush could be used like that.
We did a test with a stainless steel brush on saxony on speed three, no one would do that except people testing what it would do, we found the red drive can
be used to lift olefin carpets that are flattened out, it doesn't tear them up at all. Again, not KNOWING is the problem here, it works great when needed on crappy
carpet that is flattened out. Your tm won't lift that pile at all.

Andy, being we are talking about Trinity Machines, the idea of having to have used older machines is mute, you are the one lacking the knowledge of what the machine does and
the one talking out of you hat. Your claim of shredding is just ONE example of you don't know what you are talking about.

Larry, of course we keep saying that because we are the only ones building faster and more efficient technology on these types of machines.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Andy McFadden
You make a fair point John, I have no experience with a trinity OP.

However I feel the point remains valid that both slow OP and fast OP have the same limitations, as far as what a pad can extract and hold from a carpet. If you can show me that I'm wrong in thinking that, I can accept it.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
That video with the super fast galaxy op was hilarious.

Fist prespray w/ home depot 1 gallon sprayer.
Than go over w/ pad driver
Than microfiber pad, several passes, stop, flip pad, several passes (carpet still looks bad).
Than again a 2nd pad (Glad or whatever it was), both sides.

I didn't wait to see if any spotters were put on the stains not coming out after padding 6 times.

Seriously?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i believe that it's time for that same old "survey" again.........how many here..........
Think John G....is crazer than a sh*t house rat?

Reactions: GCCLee

John G

You still alive Bob? LOL
However I feel the point remains valid that both slow OP and fast OP have the same limitations, as far as what a pad can extract and hold from a carpet. If you can show me that I'm wrong in thinking that, I can accept it.

It is not about how much the pad holds Andy, it is about how well the machine will strip the fibers of anything and everything foreign. (and we NEVER had a machine strip fibers like this before that is WHY we always padcapped the Trinity is NOTHING like what we used before)

Once stripped the soil is bound and the carpet is coated, now the bound soils to the polymer can be vac'd out as particulates, and no it NEVER needs rinsing either.
We have accounts that have extreme traffic, cleaned monthly that have been done like this for 10 years, NO build up.

millbiller01

To anyone who is interested, or even cares, Mr. Geurkink is correct, you can utilize the pad driver to prescrub impacted polypropylene , and is does a fantastic job. I have done this more than a few times, and it always makes a world of difference, much, much better than my Brush Pro and Butler combination, absolutely no comparison. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Richard Trevino
Name
Andy McFadden
Thank you for addressing the point John. But I'm sorry ,

I disbelieve that a teaspoon of encap crystals will encompass all the dirt and grime for post vacing. No way could it even encompass the filth I get in my filter let alone all the gallons of tar black water.

However , some will agree with you and that's fine with me. I do belive that the trinity is the king of OP machines, and if I had a ton of commercial work I would have a fleet of them.

I

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom