Vortex-SAVES $$$$$$$$$$

BRUCE LITTLE

We run 2 wands 99% 0f the time . We found out that we could not do this with our Butlers & 470s. For the most part the Butler did well single wand no brake downs other than the chemical pump. We purchased 2 new box vans & 2 new 470s a year apart 106 THOUSAND DOLLARS TOTAL. That's when the nightmares began, from day one, one or the other was broke down every week. Canceled jobs, lost wages you all know the story when this happens!! To make a long story short , in late June of 2006 we took delivery of a Vortex 7000. This truck now has 1375 hrs on it & not one time has it broke down !!!!!!! This truck is everything Shawn said it would be & much- much more. THANK YOU Shawn for talking me into this Vortex its now a joy for my techs to clean carpet with no PROBLEMS !!!! What a savings it has been for the last year. We are looking in to purchasing another one soon, 90,000 THOUSAND DOLLARS NO PROBLEM!!!!!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Shawn is a hack

Blueline is sooo bad

The Vortex sucks and you paid too much

The Wiz looks like Mike P

Just thought I would beat the crowd. :D :D :D :D :D

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
A Vortex is perfect for a guy with a built business like yours. Now brainwashing a guy with no carpet cleaning experience and having him cleaning shit holes at night. Pure criminal.

Golden Boy

The Wizard

Waldo, your like a bad case of crabs that just won't go away.

It's possible it's all the Golden Showers you partake in.

The Wizard.

Tile Nerd

Wizard >
bully.gif
< Waldo

LOL

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Wiz I am waiting for your reply. Hooking a rookie cleaner up with a 90 thousand dollar rig. Please explain your mentorship business plan.

Golden Boy

The Wizard

Waldo, with all seriousness, if for a moment I thought your wanting to know my business plan was for constructive purposes, I would be more than happy to share with you my thoughts, ideas and success, but I know your intentions are to cause trouble and piss on others, so count me out of your childish games.

Having said that, Will Not Boy, pony up $15,000, and you will enjoy the success's that others only dream about. I guarantee you that !!!

The Wizard.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Waldo said:
Wiz I am waiting for your reply. Hooking a rookie cleaner up with a 90 thousand dollar rig. Please explain your mentorship business plan.

Golden Boy

It's called taking a calculated business risk. We do those things in America. Ain't that just about the greatest thing about our country?

F

FB7777

having the ability to pony up $15,000 is more than Waldo is capable of dreaming about

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Wiz 15 G's and have me cleaning shit holes at night? Tough way to make a V payment. Next time hook the guy up with a glow in the dark Wiz wrap. All I want is a reply. You hooked up a rookie with 90 thousand dollar rig. Plus another 10 g's in gear. Plus the Wiz wrap. Plus the 15 g mentorship. Explain your plan you had for this guy.

Golden Boy

The Wizard

Waldo you talk nonsense!

Your a class A shit disturber, who in my estimation won't achieve anymore in this industry then what you are presently achieving, because your Bong is more important to you then creating a successful prosperous business that will provide for you generously in your retirement days. You get off more on seeing others demise, then creating success for yourself.

Sorry but the truth is Waldo, I can't seem to take you serious. Maybe because of all the ganja you smoke or because of all the shit you try to cause with and amongst others, I don't know exactly what it is, perhaps a combination of things, but it is the persona you give off on the boards again it's hard to take you seriously

Waldo, pony up $15,000 and you will not ever regret giving over a penny of it, this is in fact you are really serious about making a success of yourself and giving up your ganja.

The Wizard.

The Preacher

JiMMee and MArdy talked me into a GLS machine, and now other cleaners laugh at me for just SHAMpooing carpet!!!

F

FB7777

quite a sales pitch there Ian :shock: :lol:

They didn't cover the kick him in the teeth, shit down his throat sales technique in my marketing class :wink:

F

FB7777

Danny Strickland said:
JiMMee and MArdy talked me into a GLS machine, and now other cleaners laugh at me for just SHAMpooing carpet!!!

yea, thats why they're laughing...

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Wiz, Before I send you 15 g's for how to get late night shit hole accounts. How many mentorships have you conducted? Do you have some before and after examples? For instance I took this cleaner under my wing he was broke dick making 20 g's a year now he is bringing in 125 g's under the Wiz Mentorship.

Golden Boy

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Waldo,
you won't get a straight answer from a salesman. He's guaranteeing what? That's the first clue right there that its bullshit. He's the poster boy for Vortex now and gets his training for SY, second clue, beware.

I was on the V website today doing some reading. Its like a info commercial, buy this, get this. Problem is people (uninformed and lied too) think once you buy this piece of equipment, you don't have to work. The work just pours in. And they sell this on their website to the unsuspecting.

Just do what you do. Remember, what goes around comes around.

dallasdj

OMG, the a$$hole actually posted something that was not sarcastic.

Congratulations Rican!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
You know, I know a few cleaners who have prospered and flourished with Scooter Rendal's BRC manuals and mentership.
See Al Sim's post.
I know Al, he's no bullshitter.

I know others that are doing well using Scooter's program too.

I also hear LOTS of great accolades about Strategies for Success.
I see them all the time on the boards.
All those folks say the same thing.
it's a GREAT program that's helped them to be a much better biz.

I haven't heard anything about a Wizzychise from real cleaners using it.
The only one I hear say how great it is wizzzz

I'm curious Ian, do you teach your franchisees to sell immersion cleaning and then tell them to wand it in their garage?

Like YOU DO

where's the satisfied wizbangers at?

..L.T.A.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Vincent said:
I was on the V website today doing some reading. Its like a info commercial, buy this, get this. Problem is people (uninformed and lied too) think once you buy this piece of equipment, you don't have to work. The work just pours in. And they sell this on their website to the unsuspecting.

OK I'll bite, how many guys do you know put out of business because they purchased a vortex and couldn't generate income and make the payment ?

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Randy
I think you are missing my point. Its like buying snake oil that cures everything.

And No I don't know the answer to your question. How many blades of grass in your yard, gee whiz.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Why I need a V?

1. Pull into customers driveway in a ambulance.

2. Unload Host machine and Sanitaire so I can light my pilot light.

3. Pull off 75 feet of hose to get at my 2.5 inch hose.

4. Go to the back remove extra hose so I can start my machine.

5. Throw off 100 feet of garden hose because its in the way.

6. If its a Berber I have to drag my OP machine over my passenger seat because it sits in the middle.

7. There is so much shit such thrown on my customers front lawn it looks like they are having a yard sale.

Golden Boy

Back
Top Bottom