vortex the worst financial decision you can make

Ron I completely get what you are saying.

If I was in business 20 years and had the commerical work to bring in 1500 per day five days per week, I would look at getting the best available equipment at that given time to maximize production and separate my company from every other company using beat up used tm's.

I also think it fair to say that the V is no longer the best option for many reasons.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Daniel, Everyone has an opinion on this subject, the only thing that most people don't understand is there are not many propitiatory parts on a Vortex. Most of the parts can be bought at Grainger, an electrical distributor, McMaster Carr and a hose distributor. The truth kind of got screwed up with all the lawsuit crap between Shawn and Blueline. These units will run for a long time with a little TLC.

Name
George Valliant
In my case vortex is the best investment I ever made...

I only paid 8k for it. Maybe another 6k in repairs I did myself with help of friends.

Its a cleaning machine! I can squeeze in an extra job or 2 a day with it. Carpets dry wicked fast too. Not as much resistance from custy's justifying my rates either.

Their not for everybody though. Sort of like Harley Davidson Motorcycles.

They're not for wimps or cry babies!

Name
George Valliant
Mikey P said:
you mean like the wimps who have to take time off from the BBs cuzz they got their feelie wheelies tendOrized? ?

U must be talkin bout me. Hehehe... very funny... normally when someone pisses me off I enjoy telling em to their face... these internet arguments suck!

Besides, I owe Les another apology.... I don't understand why I get so angry.... there must be a short in some of my wiring. Sorry.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
to aknowlege the potential possibility that there is a problem is the biggest hurdle of fixing the actual problem. :wink:

(i have talked to george many times on the phone, and he has always been a standup guy and very professional when it comes to handleing his biz.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom