VortexInfo.com - When will it return?

Name
George Valliant
I've been anxiously awaiting the web update to complete.

I absolutely love that website!!!

When will it return? :?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
yes i need a manual for my truck never downloaded it before as i thought it would always be available online and now poof its gone, hope it is not in the trash. :shock:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
yes i need a copy of both.

is the 2005 a 7000hat?

i wouldnt have to ask that question if vortexinfo.com was still were everyone thinks it should be. ( that would be still online).

Name
George Valliant
Since purchasing my 99 V I've been a regular at vortexinfo.com.

Not only did they have all owner manuals posted but they also had a very nice collection of individual troubleshooting guides. I would find tons of usefull nuggets of information using all the manuals to diagnos and repair my unit. Their website was also a very useful marketing tool for a little guy like me.

I completed their contact form 3 days ago and Sapphire was very prompt in getting back with me. I requested all manuals including the individual troubleshooting guides. But, they only sent the 720, 777, and the 6008 cuz they pertained closest to my machine and ignored my request for everything else.

What a bummer thathurts

There's got to be more to this story! Because nobody completely removes a website for this length of time to do "updates". What is really going on here?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
dealtimeman said:
yes i need a copy of both.

is the 2005 a 7000hat?

i wouldnt have to ask that question if vortexinfo.com was still were everyone thinks it should be. ( that would be still online).

The 2000 is a 777 & the 2005 is a 6008. I'm on my way out the door right now, have to work all day. Let me know exactly what you need and when I get back tonight, I will scan and post what you need.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
You Vortex dudes need a archive here on mikeysboard to post all that critical info for your trucks including a pool of owners manual PDF's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom