VOTE ON THE Judson "Name This Truckmount Contest"

VOTE ON THE Judson "Name This Truckmount Contest"

• Total voters
We are introducing our new truckmount and we are having a problem coming up with a name. As you may know, most of our truckmounts are named after explosives. We have the TNT, the Nitro, the Lazer, and the Reactor. The winner of the contest will receive $250 of Judson Labratory products.

I will give you some specifications on this truckmount to give you some ideas.

PictureorVideo242vvv.jpg

* The unit will consist of an all-stainless steel construction. The stainless is thick 11 guage 304.

* The recovery tank capacity is 150 gallons.

* The presssure pump is a CAT 3CP pumping cold water only.

* The blower is a Tri-Lobe Sutorbuilt double-splash lubrication 550 CFM in 16 inches of Mercury.

PictureorVideo248.jpg

* The engine is a 30 HP air-cooled Kohler.

PictureorVideo243-1.jpg

* The heating system is a Little Giant #4 high-pressure LP heater.

* Maximum operating pressure for tile floor cleaning is 1300 psi and tempurature maintaining 220 degrees.

PictureorVideo245.jpg

This unit will maintain 240 degrees on a Greenie 10 flow wand or it will maintain 240 degrees on two standard flow wands. This unit is fully capapble of running two wands if needed.

It has the legendary TNT layout design, uses the most common local available parts. All the components are easily accessable. Once the unit is mounted in the side door of a van the pressure pump is located between the driver and passenger seat. Also the blower and engine maintenance can be performed from this position.

The price of this unit is $16,995 and includes the base unit, #4 high pressure Little Giant Heater, 100 feet of vacuum hose and pressure hose and one 12 inch standard flow wand.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What? No Polaris?

I chose C-4....I came up with that one.

Right after someone else did. Damnit.

ACD

I voted C-4 as well. It's the only explosive listed and I like simple names. Leslie thanks for taking the time to talk to me the other night about your TM's. If I can get past my issues with Propane instead of heat exchangers this new machine interests me greatly. The fact that it is currently battleship gray (raw not painted blue) makes me wonder... how about the Judson DreadNaut? Too late oh well.

Aaron

Greenie

damn...I liked HellFire, just not inline with TNT.

Methinks this poll is a little premature, too many Reactor type names, need more Fire based names.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Oh come on people, break down and vote! P.S. Greenei What is not explosive about a Nuclear Fusion? Our current Nuclean Arsenal are all fusion based bombs also known as Hydrogen bombs. They have the largest yield of any weapon.

Chads

Supportive Member
These names suck Boooooooooooooo
Dont settle on a crappy name wait tell you find a good one.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Abell 3266 is the smart selection heat and vacuum.
Abell 3266 is a galaxy cluster in the southern sky. It is part of the Horologium-Reticulum supercluster. The galaxy cluster is one of the largest in the southern sky, and one of the largest mass concentrations in the nearby universe. Which holds this
a comet-like ball of gas over a billion times the mass of the Sun hurling through a distant galaxy cluster at more than 750 kilometers (465 miles) per second.
This colossal 'ball of fire' is by far the largest & hottest object of this kind ever identified, the scientists said. All in a vacuum

The gas ball is about 3-million light-years across, or about 5 billion times the size of the solar system.

The object appears as a circular X-ray glow with a comet-like tail nearly half the size of the Moon.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I also voted to for C-4 but I think there may have been better options not on this list. That sure looks like a sweet unit. What is the shut down level on the recovery tank?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I don't care what the name is but I do have a question. If you flow 1.5 GMP at 55 degrees through the machine for 20 minutes what would the output temp (at the machine) settle out to be? And if it is lower than my expectations can you bump up the size of the heater? And does it preheat the incoming water with HX?
thanks Al

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
By using a propane heater

I wan't talking about the water I was talking about the engine. it is air cooled and when i had an air cooled hooked into propane it would over heat when i ran it on hot days

G

Matt Murdock said:
By using a propane heater

I wan't talking about the water I was talking about the engine. it is air cooled and when i had an air cooled hooked into propane it would over heat when i ran it on hot days
Greg,you HAVE to put oil in it :D Oh,and you cant close all the doors either

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Oil? That is the black stuff I change every year not matter what

Becker

Name
Becker
it is air cooled and when i had an air cooled hooked into propane it would over heat when i ran it on hot days

Overheat?

If you TM is over heating you have an issue somewhere.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Becker read each post before responding. I was talking about my air cooled avenger, you have obviously never run an aircooled engine for 8 hrs in 100 degree heat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom