Wait for it

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20220118_020731630.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh hell. I missed the “Title” part. I was so enamored by the Grount.

I feel bad for them. The girl that does all my ad copy is terrible at proofreading her stuff. I have to be very careful when looking things over. My first prep email that went out to customers would tell them to lock their valuables in the trunk of their car.

Last edited:

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Oh hell. I missed the “Title” part. I was so enamored by the Grount.

I feel bad for them. The girl that does all my ad copy is terrible at proofreading her stuff. I have to be very careful when looking things over. My first prep email that went out to customers would tell them to lock their valuables in the trunk of their car.
I proof all our copy for mailers, eblasts, newspaper and magazine adds, website, etc. One of the steps I go through is to read the words from last to first. That way I am not as likely to skip over the mistakes.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I proof all our copy for mailers, eblasts, newspaper and magazine adds, website, etc. One of the steps I go through is to read the words from last to first. That way I am not as likely to skip over the mistakes.

Good tip!

I can't tell you how many things I miss when I look over my articles.

I will try that this week.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The business's name needs to be larger and more dominant, and where's the phone number?

I'm terrible at proofreading. I once mailed out advertisements with the wrong phone number! :eekk:
The spell checker can't correct that error. :dejection: 🤣

Good tip!

I can't tell you how many things I miss when I look over my articles.

I will try that this week.
I now use Grammarly software and love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom