Waited to long......

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
to add/try a new upholstery tool. Been getting by on PMF's internal jet both stainless and clear plastic head but most of my work as been with the Prochem boat anchor. I narrowed my search to both the Sapphire and the Hydro-Kinetic but I purchased the Kinetic 1st cause it was less expensive to start with. Right after the holidays I'll get the Sapphire as well.

I just did my own automan and recliner with the Kinetic. Tremendous moisture control, glides right across the fabric and gets all the way to the edge (like piping as well). You can even overspray and mist a spot or area down and right back to suck. Gotta sectional tomorrow and tons of upholstery next week, can't wait. It was so much faster then the Prochem I've been lugging without the overspray. I believe it's going to change my profit margin. Sapphire is next.

Reactions: J Scott W

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
just got the saph one....but havent tried it out yet....

and right now...to damn cold to worry about it

hogjowl

Idiot™
I bought the Sapphire. Not too impressed. The slot on it still sucks the fabric into itself just like other tools, so it doesn't glide any better Than my PMF internal jet tool. In fact,my son pulls the PMF out instead. Also, it doesn't clean up to the edge, because the spray jet is reset back.

hogjowl

Idiot™
No Lee. I might as well keep it. I'll never get out of it what I paid for it. It's not worthless. It's just not all it's hyped up to be.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
u3e4a9yz.jpg

Dial valves stupid, made fir lazy fookers! I'll end up stealing it fir something else so oh well.
Set your Gauges Dummies : )

Love it! Everything About It. If I didn't use it to sux dog piss outta a sofa id kiss it :

Excellent !!
Now lets see how long they really last : )

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
No Lee. I might as well keep it. I'll never get out of it what I paid for it. It's not worthless. It's just not all it's hyped up to be.

It's new age Ol Timer. The Plastixz are pretty tough nowadays : )

Dang things light I tell ya that : ) funky feeling at first. Kinda like walking in heavy boots all day, taking them off and trying to run really fast pigsnott.

Rub on it awhile !

Name
Lee Stockwell
I hated the Sapphire at first, 30 plus years using and wearing out several Kleenrite tools.

Most settle for crude upholstery tools that look like they were made in shop class.

The Kleenrite handles heat well, contains overspray inside a smooth enclosure that allows continuous cleaning rather ergonomically.

After 30 or so couches I consider the Sapphire a worthy upgrade. Not perfect, but the best at this point.

I'll give $300 for a good used one.

Reactions: Mikey P

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'm looking forward to trying my new DriMaster (3?), whenever they release the new design and send one to me. Mike, will there be a bunch of designs to try at MF10? I'm mostly looking forward to trying the DM3, the SS, and the one from Rotovac. You guys who have a great distributer close by are fortunate to be able to demo stuff. I am forced to take an all expense paid trip to paradise for a couple days in the middle of February to go to my first MF ;-).

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
My closest is about 5 hrs away. After that its Atlanta. Homie dont do Atlanta!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I bought the Sapphire. Not too impressed. The slot on it still sucks the fabric into itself just like other tools, so it doesn't glide any better Than my PMF internal jet tool. In fact,my son pulls the PMF out instead. Also, it doesn't clean up to the edge, because the spray jet is reset back.

Totally in agreement with Marty.....and his son.

And sorry, Lee. Already sold mine to a newbe in Topeka. Like all newbes and virtual cleaners- he loves it!

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Mikey P

Administrator
hell, Id like to really test it too.

But for a month on a verity of fabrics and situations. Not just two cushions at Vegas.

Send one out Larry.

If I like it all sales from this board will go through YOU so don't charge my account.

If I don't like it, I wont say squat and send it back.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It's new age Ol Timer.

How do they say in English: New age my butt, hyper one?

See what the old timers, creaky joints and all, care about is not the hype, it's the results.
If it is both easier to use and cleans really well, we are happy to pay the price. The SS tool in my opinion fits only one of those criteria.

See, it's all about results.

Ignore where its been, stop hyper ventilating and do kiss it :winky:

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee
Name
Lee Stockwell
The "perfect" tool doesn't exist yet.

I wish the folks who did the Kleenrite tools 35 years ago had stayed around and continued with the evolution of them. In 1980 they were head and shoulders above any others.

Arlen and Steve Knight, Bill Hachtmann, Murray Kremer.

The SS is a step in that direction. In fact a huge step.

My technician, Jonathan, can rock thru upholstery faster and better than me. I believe that is in part due to the fact that he has ONLY used the SS tool.

A note to a couple of the users above: it has a vac relief for a reason, use it...or turn down your machine to give you better control.

Reactions: GCCLee

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
attachment.php

Not sure how well it would clean but the cheap valve and hanger are not impressive.

I'd like one if it really cleans better than the Sapphire but I have a grave yard of old tools that looked purty but didn't make the cut for one reason or another. Maybe you should have a demo model people could try out and send back on their dime, then purchase if they want one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom