Waited to long......

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
My closest is about 5 hrs away. After that its Atlanta. Homie dont do Atlanta!

Interlink Supply in Nashville has to be closer than 5 hours, at least when I drove I would make Nashville to Great Smokies in under 5 hours.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Upholstery Tool Comparison

I will have all the various upholstery tools that I can get my hands on for Mikeyfest 10. There will be opportunity to try them all out. If you have tool you want included in this comparison, bring it along or let me know how to get one.

If anyone has specific ideas on how they would like the tools compared, let me know. Weight? Cost? Jet size and similar specs? If I know what you want to know, I will make a comparison chart and bring it with me.

Scott Warrington

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd like to see that CFR tool if you would include it with the others Scott.

Will be nice to finally meet you. :icon_cool:

I don't care about the price as much as the function. I'm also long past the old school tools I prefer the dry type, they are safer for the tech's to use.

A higher priced productive tool can make a cheap tool a very expensive mistake in comparison. I also hate wasting time replacing cheap valves that should last longer. Cheap can work and be functional if you rarely clean upholstery. That cheap polycarbonate head low end tool cleans pretty well, it just is not built as an everyday user.

My experience is buy the best you can afford and you're rarely disappointed....unless you're Ofer, then you sell it to me!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'd like to check that CFR tool. And also the new one (SS imitation) by rotovac? + any other good tool.

Particularly if we can have them hooked up and tried.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ive still have 3 that didn't sell on Black Friday so I'll offer up one last sale for Christmas or until they are gone $439 delivered.

Able 1

Name
Keith
u3e4a9yz.jpg

Dial valves stupid, made fir lazy fookers! I'll end up stealing it fir something else so oh well.
Set your Gauges Dummies : )

Love it! Everything About It. If I didn't use it to sux dog piss outta a sofa id kiss it :

Excellent !!
Now lets see how long they really last : )

JHC!! Hope it's not your ass that's propping up that table..:eekk:(wheres the barf smiley?)

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Update...After 70 linear feet of upholstery with this HydroKinetic I have shaved +/- 40% off my cleaning time. Drip/overspray management are a thing of the past; yesterday I counted on one hand the drips or spritz on some laminate flooring rinsing out 17ft of sectional. Moisture control on the piece itself shockingly good. Have no problem getting edges, piping and between non removable cushions. Whatever the "sheering" action is between the jet and the suction holes is, it rinses so well and fast I feel like putting all my other upholstery tools (including my Prochem) in the path of my van tires.

The the dam thing has completely changed my attitude towards upholstery ($$$ vs hassle factor). Can't believe it took a tool to do that. I even did a pair of bucket seats in an SUV this week and the lack of chasing spastic overspray coupled with the quality of the rinse had me quite startled. I do cars, SUV's, RV's in waves and I feel great about not chasing water any longer. And yes I will be adding the Sapphire as well; I want both.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I make so much more money with the SS tool than my old tool. It's only shortcomings are doing tight round edges. Other than that, it's awesome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom