Waiting For The first Christmas Present

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Fully dilated, contractions 2 minutes apart. Gonna be a Grandpappy soon - BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!
Christmas will seem anticlimactic this year.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Junior, Mom and the little sweetie

babyAva002.jpg

R

rotovacguy

Congrats, Willy.

My wife is ready to pop any day now with our second child, so I'll be on diaper duty and short sleep again real soon. :D

Willy P

Name
Willy P
rotovacguy said:
Congrats, Willy.

My wife is ready to pop any day now with our second child, so I'll be on diaper duty and short sleep again real soon. :D

Call Of Doody? :lol: Congrats to you too!

John G.

Congratulations Willy, what a cute lil one.

Blessing on you and yours this Christmas.

Now you are an ole fart like me... get over it!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Congratulations Willy I hope Junior is as good of a Father as I am sure you were. I wish good life and good health for all.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Congrats! That's awesome!
My wife is about six weeks away to pop. This is our first one- we can't wait!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
are you going to name the baby "Y" or "A" or do you have another letter in mind. Congrats Zee it will change your life for the better. You would not believe what a jerk I was before kids

John Watson

Is the proud Papa gona git a tagalog cart with knobby tires to tow behind the 18 or is it 21 speed mountain cruiser???

Good luck to you and yours, Our 2nd granddaughter was born on 12-29 almost 13 years ago, But our Grand son is just 5 months old and Huge, he weighed in at 15 lbs at 2 months, 21 lbs at 4 months. Poor Helen packs him around building up her biceps, Guess I'm gonna hafta be good or she will knock me clear to Canadia....

Name
BradFenstermaker
Congrats Willy, I am patiently waiting a little boy to arrive in the next 4 wks. He will be my second. Daughter is 13, SURPRISE SURPRISE.

I can't wait!

Rotovac we are due for Jan 19 when is yours?

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Congratulations, sir!! Beautiful name, too.

Now get back to the hospital and start spoiling her like the good Grand Parent you are! :)

R

rotovacguy

BradFenstermaker said:
Congrats Willy, I am patiently waiting a little boy to arrive in the next 4 wks. He will be my second. Daughter is 13, SURPRISE SURPRISE.

I can't wait!

Rotovac we are due for Jan 19 when is yours?

The actual due date was Jan.10, but they since said they were a week late in their estimate, so it could be anytime now.

Tell you what, they say we are having a girl, which is great. The sex doesn't matter to me, the health is important to me. But with that said, they screwed up the due date, they dang well better not have screwed up the sex, cause I spent a whole day painting the room suited for a girl... And we have all girl clothes just waiting, too!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom